Ardell Fashion Lashes Glamour - 101 Starter Kit 240455

Ardell Fashion Lashes Glamour - 101 Starter Kit 240455 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
macy m.
I got these lashes for when I did nutcracker, and they looked amazing from offstage! I used this product the whole weekend and they worked very well. My eyes are blue, and they made my eyes appear bigger from far away. Something that can be worked on is better eyelash glue, the eyelashes would sometimes start to come off mid performance.
Sandra C.
La Grange, IL
This is a starter kit which means last application is included! The lashes are beautiful and the last application is to help you apply false lash closest to last line which is helpful if you're new to the false lash community! I highly recommend these lashes they make your makeup and face pop.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
As a makeup artist, Ardell lashes are the ONLY lashes I use - on clients or myself. I personally wear them daily and literally get asked by multiple people either if they are my real lashes or if I have extensions.. and they are always shocked when I tell them.. "Ardell Strips!"
Felicia S.
Rialto, CA
one of my favorite false lashes i love! it is easy to put on and these galmours one is my go to. i would always go for it anytime i need to put false eyelashes. i usually used them during special occasion. i would recommended to those who needed a lift of their lashes.
Mar G.
Denver, CO
I am not really that type of girl that likes false eyelashes because i hate when eyelashes get into my inner corner of my my eye.but they really look flattering.i would recommend for someone that always wears false eyelashes.
Myriam B.
Use these everytime I go for a glamorous look . They absolutely complete your look . These lashes are also very valuable . I use the same pair for 4 looks .. and each look they look good as new
Sabrina V.
Milwaukee, WI
These lashes are alright. I don't like these lashes as much as compared to the ardell Demi wispies. They're my all time favorite. I would definitely recommend those!
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Ardell lashes are great for dressing up any makeup look, and I have like 10 pairs of the 105s and wispies in my makeup kit and I've went through numerous pairs already. However I find this starter kit to be really underwhelming. The lash glue is just okay, I prefer duo or House of Lashes glue in terms of staying power, and the applicator that's included isn't very easy to use. I find it much easier to apply the lashes using tweezers. So you're better off just getting the lashes by itself and saving some money than buying the starter kit.
Sarah G.
This kit is perfect for first time lash users. They are easy to apply once you get use to it and compared to some I've tried it is definitely my favorite. Long lasting and would buy again without a doubt!
Dorisa E.
Naugatuck, CT
Really inexpensive but good quality lashes especially for a starter. I recommend this if you're just starting out with lashes. They will make your look 10x better