BY ARDELL

Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - Model #131 Black see more...

Tatiana P.
Ithaca, NY
Great quality, although I didn't love the shape. The package includes the lashes, and a small tube of glue. I would suggest purchasing an alternative glue because this will allow you to enjoy the lashes without the worry that they'll peel from the corners.
Christina K.
Catawba, VA
I love them. You get a long life out of them. They stay on well. I used them all them time when working at sally. There not bad priced and they look like real eyelashes and blend so pretty. Anytime I need lash I always get this kind. I would recommend for anyone even first time use. The bad is so thin make easy to blend.
Melissa B.
San Diego, CA
These eyelashes are great!  They are my go-to for day time special events (bridal showers, baby showers, etc).  They are lightweight and when applied correctly, look natural but better.  I order these on amazon and have them shipped to me in two days with Prime.
Melanie M.
Las Vegas
Best eyelashes! Bendable, band is not all plastic. Inexpensive and look very natural. Buy them at sally they're usually on sale