MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesArdell
Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - #119 Black (Pack of 6)

Ardell Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - #119 Black (Pack of 6)

by Ardell

Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - Model #119 Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - #119 Black (Pack of 6)!
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
Not to much but just enough. These are my go to lashes super affordable and super adorable. I haven’t tried to many different brands so I can’t really Compare to much but so far my favorite.
Laraib A.
The first time I purchased this false eyelash was two years ago and I wear them every day. Love the packing of them
Tayler G.
Redding, CA
Ardell Fashion Lashes False Eyelashes - #119 Black (Pack of 6) uploaded by Tayler G.
I have tried name brand lashes and for some reason I always go back to Ardell, they hold up for around 3 uses, they always look pretty and natural and I just love the look of them.
Yanelli P.
My mom really love it! She use those everyday and looks very natural and with no doll look. She said are very easy to wear.
Anna G.
Salem
I like these lashes they're puffy and big and make it look super nice it makes your eyes stand out
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
I do like the length and fullness of these. My favourite Lashes from this company. Good lashes and good price.
mozapie V.
Canberra
These where very fun to wear, I found them pretty comfortable and easy to put on. The style is quite dramatic but I don't mind, if you are looking for a glam look this will be great. Ardel's lashes in general are great and affordable.
Nöurhan A.
cairo, Egypt
1,027 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail [email protected]
 My Mail [email protected]
A N.
Santo Domingo
Las pestanas ardell son super baratas. fueron las primeras pestanas que empeze a usar y aun el dia de hoy las compro de vez en cuando. son economicas y buenas, dentro de su nivel. me encantan y las recomiendo

Looking for your answer?