Ardell Fashion Lashes 120 Demi Black

by Ardell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Fashion Lashes 120 Demi Black!
Product Highlights
“...dramatic look, the we're quite hard to apply for the first time but quite easy once I got the hang of it ! ” in reviews
“...have been so hyped on YouTube I had to try them. They were amazing! So comfortable! Gave my eyes just the right dramatic look and they stay on! I recommend applying them with the duo lash glue. Beautiful lashes! Highly recommend ” in reviews
Fresno, CA
My go to lashes for life. My ride or die. If I could only pick one pair of lashes to wear for the rest of my life, it would be these lashes. The price point is excellent, it's real human hair, which gives a natural appearance, yet they still add lots of volume and the right amount of length. And as long as you take care of them meaning you clean the glue off of them after each use and don't get them wet or get mascara on them, they will last up to two weeks easily
Love these lashes! I'm no pro at lash application, so it usually takes me 30 mins and lots of expletives, but I found the application of these lashes quite easy. I also liked the amount of individual lashes on the lash, and the shape they were applied in. I did have to cut the lash to fit my eye, but other than that, it was smooth sailing. They lasted all day and all night and I got so many compliments! 8/10 would buy again!
I had one heck of a time putting these on. I usually use high end lashes and let me tell you, switching to cheap ones made me realize why you should spend the extra money on the good stuff! These lashes are crap. They are ill fitting and flimsy! Will NEVER purchase and at fell lashes again.
San Bernardino, CA
This is one of my favorite pairs of lashes. They look natural once you have them on. They feel like nothing, very lightweight. I'm obsessed with these because they can be worn daily and they last long. The price is great for the product you're getting! Very affordable!
Altamonte Spg, FL
Demi and whispies are my favorite. I do just wear these may 2-3 times. But the lashes are super light weight. Fine hairs. You can even feel them when they are on. And they are not too dramatic. They give you the perfect length that you are looking for.
tempe, AZ
These are my go to lashes. They go out on the end so it leaves a cute little flare but still natural enough to where people question if they're your real lashes or not. I use them about ten or fifteen times before I can't salvage them anymore, but that's a long time!
Deer Park, TX
The ardell demi lashes are some of my favorite. I absolutely love wearing false lashes , and the demi really look so natural but give me a little bit more fullness which is great because my natural lashes are barely noticeable without falsies or a really great mascara.
Fayetteville
These lashes are my go to! They are beautiful! I do have to trim them quite a bit to get them to fit! But other than that they are amazing! I wear these everyday and on special occasions!
Inglewood, CA
next to Wispies, Demi Wispies are my go to! They look flirty but natural and is great when you don't know what lash would work for you. Demi Wispies are the first style of lashes I tried.
Sand Springs, OK
I love Demi! The whispies are my favorite. I love how they inner corner is shorter so it really enhances your cat eye! I would highly recommend these! You can use them again too!

Looking for your answer?