BY ARDELL #60 in False Lashes

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes.  Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off.  Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• I've been looking for a good set of lashes, I would be a ...3 Answers
  • Are the lashes good like is the quality good?3 Answers
  • Are the ardell natural 110 lashes worth the money? And ho...4 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes
  • "I am totally in love with Ardell Lashes especially their Demi Wispies. If you want to take your make-up game to the next level be sure to add Ardell Lashes. They are easy to handle and to apply. Well constructed and can withstand multiple washes." in 243 reviews
  • "I wear these EVERY DAY! I rarely ever go lashless. On any normal day I wear the 110 for a natural look, but wear the 105 when I want to add a more glamorous look." in 107 reviews
  • "Some false lashes can make it seem very obvious that you're wearing them but the Ardell lashes are so natural and they don't have a thick band so they're comfortable and make it look like you have perfect lashes!" in 40 reviews
  • "I love these lashes, I like the natural looking ones, not really into the dramatic kind of lashes but overall they're great lashes for all kinds of events." in 33 reviews
  • "I love ardell lashes, i had tried different styles to see which ones would look better with me and i have to say i recently purchased some and i feel in love with them!" in 23 reviews
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
Review for: Black more...
What’s not to love? They’re flexible, beautiful full lashes. They’re best even doing a dramatic eye look, as they add a lot of volume. For $4, this is a great brand & the lashes last long if properly cared for. Carefully removing old glue from the band, these are easily reusable
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
I love ardell lashes very easy to put on and looks natural. The have a huge variety to choose from. The pair that I'm wearing today are juicy volume 05 and I love them. [product:i-envy-juicy-multi-pack-juicy-volume---kpem16-1-kit]
Theresa M.
Review for: Black more...
You just can't beat Ardell lashes. My favorite are the demi wispies these are fluttery and wispy.
I always recieve so many compliments on my makeup when I wear them. I also love to wear these for minimal to no makeup days and just these because they open up my eyes soooo much!
It does take some time to get the hang of using false lashes but I think Ardell is a great first brand to try. They are inexpensive, you can find them almost at every drugstore in America and you can cut them to fit your lash line better.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Black more...
I’m an ardell wispies lover! When my friends are looking for an affordable lash to wear that is also comfortable this is definitely where I steal them too. Also they are so easy to find - u can just go to any drip store!
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Review for: Black more...
This brand really is the best bang for your buck for me when it comes too falsies! Like 4$ and can typically get 3 or 4 uses out of them, easy to apply and not a thick band! Always my go to brand when I need some lashes for an event ❤️
Natalie C.
Depending on which style u get.. wispies are my favorite u can't go wrong with these lashes . Natural and not hard to put on at all the band is flexible making it easy for first timers!
Angela L.
Newberry, SC
Review for: 110 Pr more...
They are the most natural looking beautiful eyelashes and I will recommend them they are great and they are fairly affordable and I got them from Walmart so you're right in a local one more Target in places like that go get them and i buy them again
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love their lashes. They are soooo affordable. But they look natural. They don't have that fake plastic look to them. Also the band is very thin. I hate when lashes have that thick plastic band. These are incredibly and the only lashes I use.
Charlene V.
Brooklyn, NY
These lashes are beautiful, they complete the look and make my natural ones look fuller I have super long lashes but I love to wear these and to practice more with them.
Morgan C.
These eyelashes are beautiful, but I had a hard time getting them to stick on my eyelids. I had to use a ton of glue just to get them to stick and stay in place, and then when they dried it just looked really bad. I will just stick to paying more for a professional to do them, because this requires to much work.
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
Do these look fake?
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
Will they damage my natural eyelashes when wearing them or taking them off?
Star H.
Rome, GA
How long does these lashes last?
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
How do you apply Ardell lashes? Did you purchase the starter kit?
Sara H.
Sacramento, CA
What is the best brand of eyelashes you use?