BY ARDELL #72 in False Lashes

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes.  Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off.  Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• I've been looking for a good set of lashes, I would be a beginner...3 Answers
  • Are the lashes good like is the quality good?3 Answers
  • Are the ardell natural 110 lashes worth the money? And how do the...4 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes
  • "I love these lashes, I like the natural looking ones, not really into the dramatic kind of lashes but overall they're great lashes for all kinds of events." in 33 reviews
  • "I love ardell lashes, i had tried different styles to see which ones would look better with me and i have to say i recently purchased some and i feel in love with them!" in 23 reviews
  • "I've tried many different types of false lashes from cheap to expensive and Ardell are by far the best out there, and they are cheap!" in 18 reviews
  • "Lots of different styles to choose from, love these for everyday wear or special occasions, affordable and long lasting to the price, overall great quality!" in 12 reviews
  • "They are good for those who are just trying out with falsies and want to experiment as the price is amazing and you can get a good amount of wears out of them if you take care of them." in 10 reviews
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love their lashes. They are soooo affordable. But they look natural. They don't have that fake plastic look to them. Also the band is very thin. I hate when lashes have that thick plastic band. These are incredibly and the only lashes I use.
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
I love ardell lashes very easy to put on and looks natural. The have a huge variety to choose from. The pair that I'm wearing today are juicy volume 05 and I love them. [product:i-envy-juicy-multi-pack-juicy-volume---kpem16-1-kit]
Cheyenne W.
Foreman, AR
Review for: Black more...
I received so many compliments when I wore this lashes. They are so pretty on and they are easy to apply. I also wore them about 4 times before throwing them away so they are worth the money.
Toya A.
Review for: Black more...
Ardell lash quality is great for the price. My experience with ardell has always been great I usually purchase them from Walmart I will always be a repeat customer of ardell.
Morgan C.
These eyelashes are beautiful, but I had a hard time getting them to stick on my eyelids. I had to use a ton of glue just to get them to stick and stay in place, and then when they dried it just looked really bad. I will just stick to paying more for a professional to do them, because this requires to much work.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
I love his eyelashes they go one so easy and they look so natural they blend good with my eyelashes they are so lightweight that’s why I love them and you can reused them if you take care of them
Danae P.
Vernal, UT
Ardell Lashes are the most comfortable, easiest eyelashes to use. I've been wearing them for over 5 years. I've tried so many different kinds of lashes and always come back to Ardell!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I love them there so eady to put them on and the look is so classy so fansy all my style i love it the cost is good because it is a good quality so i complete approve it.
Angel F.
I have just recently gotten obsessed with false lashes because my eyes are my strongest feature and nothing else makes them pop like slightly over the top lashes that look real to someone who isn't discerning or doesn't know makeup. And these are just that! They look gorgeous on! I actually do like the Duo adhesive in the dark tone better than the cheaper brand. I like the more permanent stuff for the individuals, but I found that they take a toll on my own lashes, so I am sticking with these bands most of the time now. These are the perfect length and shape! And they are usually only $3.00. You can't beat it. If you go to the beauty store, you can find all kinds, even the fancy ones with rhinestones, etc., for under $5.00 - compared to $20.00 for some other brands! LOVE THIS BRAND and #105 is my fav so far!!!
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I'm very new to the world of false lashes, and previously just used some cheap ones from Daiso to get used to applying them. I gave in to everyone talking about them and purchased some Ardell Wispies from Walgreens. Not only were they super affordable, they are so comfortable! They're also super flexible, making them quite easy to apply. I got tons of compliments wearing them. They're just long enough to be noticeable without being too glam or trying to hard. I think these lashes have started a serious habit for me!
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
Do these look fake?
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
Will they damage my natural eyelashes when wearing them or taking them off?
Star H.
Rome, GA
How long does these lashes last?
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
How do you apply Ardell lashes? Did you purchase the starter kit?
Sara H.
Sacramento, CA
What is the best brand of eyelashes you use?