11 colors available

BY ARDELL #46 in False Lashes

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Fashion Lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes.  Made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality.  When used with Ardell LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off.  Each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• I've been looking for a good set of lashes, I would be a beginner s...3 Answers
  • Are the lashes good like is the quality good?3 Answers
  • What's the best "starter" lash kit? Walgreen/CVS stores if possib...1 Answers
Ardell Fashion Lashes
  • "I love these lashes, I like the natural looking ones, not really into the dramatic kind of lashes but overall they're great lashes for all kinds of events." in 33 reviews
  • "I love ardell lashes, i had tried different styles to see which ones would look better with me and i have to say i recently purchased some and i feel in love with them!" in 23 reviews
  • "I've tried many different types of false lashes from cheap to expensive and Ardell are by far the best out there, and they are cheap!" in 18 reviews
  • "Lots of different styles to choose from, love these for everyday wear or special occasions, affordable and long lasting to the price, overall great quality!" in 12 reviews
  • "They are good for those who are just trying out with falsies and want to experiment as the price is amazing and you can get a good amount of wears out of them if you take care of them." in 10 reviews
Emily O.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I got these in my Vox Box and was really excited to try them. However, it was a huge fail. The instructions make it look a lot easier to apply than it actually is, and given this was my first attempt at DIY fake eye lashes, it was horrible. I'm sure this would be fantastic for someone who knows what they're doing but I hated it. All I ended up with was a ton of really difficult to remove glue on my eye lids and a vow to never do this on my own again. If you're a rookie, hire a professional.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ardell lashes! My friend gave me a pair because she had an extra. I wore them for my wedding and after 8 hours I didn't realize I had them on. They were light weight and very natural looking. I'm not a regular false lash wearer, but I really liked the way these made my eyes stand out. I would recommend these to anyone looking for natural looking false lashes.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To give an impact look, or highlight your makeup these eyelashes are the bomb, I like a lot with a good paste, lasts everything that you take care of, I have used 2 times and I really like, next time I buy to place them to my Customers, I'm a makeup artist and I really buy them to give my opinion and clear that I will decompose them to my beautiful clients
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very pretty eyelashes. They are SUPER affordable and can be worn many times before they've reached the end of their life. Only problem is that they're SO hard to get off of the container they come in when you first buy them. They'll rip too, so be very careful. I've had a few pairs that have ripped coming off even when I try to "scoot" them off.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
YESSS!! ARDELL Lashes are it! These are the only false eyelashes I will ever use. I've been using them for quite a while now [5 years], so I am a loyal customer! They just look so nice and the best part is that they fit my eye pretty well, so I don't even have to cut them! I wish they came with glue though, otherwise, very affordable and worth it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Strabane, PA
I received these lashes in the VoxBox and was a little skeptical as I've never applied fake lashes before. These lashes are very lightweight and easy to apply. The glue wasn't too messy and it went on very easy. They look great on and really blended well with my natural lashes. I will definitely be using these in the future for special occasions!
Regina C.
Regina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell has a large variety of styles of lashes for such an affordable price. I love how they offer dramatic, thick lashes to wispy, short lashes that just make your natural lashes look a little bit fuller. My favorites are the oh so famous demi wispies. Also, these lashes are super comfortable to wear and do not look overly plastic-y and cheap.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
So easy to use for a beginner! I was looking for volume, rather than length and these hit the nail on the head. Super easy to apply and to take off. They look natural, and gorgeous. The glue they come with is a bit difficult to use, so I would recommend grabbing Kiss glue, but it's not horrible. All in all, love them!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
False lashes a the new thing right now. I don't wear them anymore but I use to. Because it's was an everyday thing I would definitely recommend the Ardell Fashion Lashes because they are around $3-$5 bucks each and you can use them multiple times. They would stay on me all day and would look so natural and pretty.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mis pestañas no son muy impactantes que digamos por eso utilizo pestañas postizas cada vez que puedo y sin duda esta marca tiene pestañas sensacionales, son super naturales y de altísimo calidad, obviamente su precio es algo elevado en comparación a otras pero vale la pena, ademas las podrás reutilizar.
Shelburne , VT
Do these look fake?
Shelburne , VT
Will they damage my natural eyelashes when wearing them or taking them off?
Star H.
Star H.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does these lashes last?
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
How do you apply Ardell lashes? Did you purchase the starter kit?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Sacramento, CA
What is the best brand of eyelashes you use?