BY ARDELL

Natural Starter Kit - 116 - Ardell’s Natural lashes are perfect for enhancing your eyes for an everyday look. These are the most popular lashes as they give the desired, natural look of full, beautiful lashes. Lightweight and reusable, these lashes are permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Everything you need in one kit; lashes, adhesive and lash applicator tool. - Natural Starter Kit - 116 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Amazing Lashes!!!! easy to put on and wear and the glue lasts a long time i wore these the other day for 15+ hours and they never moved and the length is perfectly long but no too over bearing. i love them" in 15 reviews
  • "Ardell are great lashes, whether you are starting to use falsies or if you're a pro. I'm a make up artist and I always have ardells in my kit. The reason is they do all kinds of lashes- from the ultra natural to a still natural but full glam look. They are also easy to apply (once you've done it one or twice) I love how these lashes usually come with a little tube of duo glue. I find this much better than the eyelure one. Tip- wait for the glue to be really really tacky before putting to the eye. The lashes won't slide about and it makes it easier to just push the lashes in to place. " in 4 reviews
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
The eyelashes in this kit are really pretty and fit good on my lashes, but I bought it because I'm new to fake lashes and I wanted help with the application, however the little plastic thing that comes in here was a joke and I did a better job with my fingers. I would re-buy the lashes but forget the kit.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I never use the applicator when applying lashes, just my fingers and sometimes tweezers. This eyelash glue is very good though. I like the white because it dries on clear versus the black glue. This is my go to brand for falsies.
Allie D.
Carpentersvle, IL
Love ardell lashes! the best ones i've tried! I like this style because it's natural looking yet gives you a little glamour to the eyes! for first time users this pack is nice because it comes with an applicator and glue! i love this set!
K.T. ☾.
Abbeville, SC
These lashes were pretty good but I wasn't blown away. I've been using them for cheer competitions and I was looking for something a little more dramatic. Getting the glue off of them without the lashes completely falling apart was a little difficult. I would consider repurchasing.
Armoni E.
Love them! My eyes are kinda small and any pair I get from Ardell bring my eyes to life. I purchase lashes for only special event. Packaging is nice and the lashes are VERY long lasting. I would by this product again. Love it
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
This product is nice if you're starting off with applying eyelashes. But rhe band is kind of hard to work with. An alternative you could buy would be eyelashes with a thin band. But over all its a great product and is one of my favorite!
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
I used these for prom and loved them! I got so many compliments on them too which is always nice! It took me a hot minute to apply them but I've never been good with lashes, the tool makes it easier though.
Nicole K.
I have naturally long lashes, but not much in the way of volume. I bought these thinking they would add both. They only did a little bit for volume, which is disappointing, but they add a whooole lot of length. I swear that each lash is like, a centimeter long or more. I've never worn fake lashes before, so I had to practice to get them glued on right, but it's manageable.
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
Great for beginners gives your eyes the perfect pop no matter if you have brown blue or black can pick up at ultra or target very inexpensive, not pricey at all. Would def recommend to any girl at any time.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
I would probably give these a 5 star if I actually knew how to put them on and make them stay. I feel they don't keep their shape when removing them from the tray so I find it hard to apply but overall love the Lashes and just wish I knew how to put them on haha!