Gabriela V.
Jacksonville , FL

I have been wanting to try on these fake lashes but have no clue on how to do it, is it hard? Would you say it's worth it once you're done? What are the pros and cons of using them?

Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
It is definitely worth it! I have short straight eyelashes and these make my eyes pop. I always measure against my eyes and cut at the ends since I have small eyes so that is my main suggestion. I bring up the eyelashes to my eyes and place them to check where the end is and cut any excess (not trim the individual lash itself but trim the the end). Hope this helps!