BY ARDELL

Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural and voluminous. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve perfect uniformity and a natural look. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free. lay lash on top of your natural lash. If it extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors. Squeeze a thin line of lashgrip adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about... see more...

• I've never tried false lashes. How easy are they to apply? Any tips?5 Answers
  • Best eyelashes? Which one you recommend? Ardell Fashion False Eyela...3 Answers
  • Do these eyelashes tend to look fake? I want something really natur...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Abby F.
Abby F.
Bexley, OH
I used these for Halloween this year just to make my makeup a bit more dramatic and I loved them. I usually don't wear false eyelashes on the daily due to just being a college student and having long eye lashes to start out with. These were extremely comfortable for me to wear and that was important to me since I don't wear false ones often. They stayed on really well throughout the whole night and I got tons of compliments on my makeup and I feel it's because these eye lashes tied everything together!
Kasmine R.
Kasmine R.
Rogersville, AL
This review is coming from a complete newbie who was terrified to attempt to apply lashes after countlessly stabbing myself in the eye. Fortunately, I stumbled across these lashes at Target and I highly recommend them! They were light weight and VERY easy to apply. I also totally forgot I was wearing them and typically I have the worst experience with lashes. Luckily, these didn't irritate my eyes or contact lenses. KUDOS!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Never going out without fake eyelashes again! I love it so much. They are a little hard to put at first just like any other fake eyelashes. Once you get the hang of it, it is super easy and OMG you will fall in love with it. THIS IS A MUST BUY! It is super affordable and you can use it a couple of times too, just make sure to clean it as well.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Awesome cheap lashes! They offer several varieties, depending on what look you're going for. Whether it's more natural or a super dramatic eye you're trying to achieve, they've got you covered & the price is super affordable so you can try them all. Most importantly, they're comfy to wear for longer periods of time.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried lashes in all different price ranges and I always go back to these . #111 are my favorite ones which are a bit dramatic but fit my look and large eyes . The best part about these is if treated properly you can get a good amount of use from one pair
Kaylen K.
Kaylen K.
Aiea, HI
Ardell Lashes are good quality for a drug store brand of lashes. I usually use these lashes with duo lash glue. These lashes are great for beginners because the lash band is pretty thin. The thinner the lash band, the easier it is to apply and conceal.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will start by saying I do like these lashes. I think they are really pretty and especially look good on stage. However, I did find them to feel kind of heavy on my eyes. The price is reasonable and I would purchase these again.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes are my favorite brand when it comes to drugstore lashes. They look amazing on and you can't even tell you are wearing falsies. They are even so lightweight you can't even tell you are wearing them.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
I used these once for a party and I really loved them. it was my first time wearing lashes so they were a bit uncomfortable but they were soooo pretty and really brought my makeup together.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amigas estoy enamorada de estas pestaƱas son tan hermosas y se ven tan naturales se las recomiendo y el precio muy buena yo las uso varias veces solo las limpio con desmaquillante
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
I've never tried false lashes. How easy are they to apply? Any tips?
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can do my make up near flawlessly but when it comes to false lashes (which I love don't get me wrong) it is SUCH a struggle to apply them in a timely manner. Does anyone have any tips on how to make eyelashes go on easier with less aggravating annoyances? I have tried tweezers and even the Ardell applicator took and still wind up with a lash-y frustrated mess :( please help!
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Luray
I have been looking to try false eyelashes . Would these be a good first choice ?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Haley C.
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
Are these lashes easy to apply? I also was wondering if they stay on well, or if there are problems with them coming off easily?