MakeupArdell
False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black

Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black

by Ardell

Ardell Demi Wispies are our best selling eyelash style. Now available in a value multipack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black!
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Jessika E.
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Jessika E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these lashes! I have hooded eyes and they’re not very big. Finding the right lash is so important. It can change your eye shape, give different looks, make a look more glam or more natural. These are perfect for hooded and monolid eyes. Trust me and try them. You’ll see your eyes like never before. These are flattering on any eye shape. But for us hoody’s, it just hits different.
Christine P.
Columbus, OH
These lashes are cute and cheap for a false lash beginner like me. Because they are affordable, I don't feel that bad if I cut off too much lash when trying to shape them to my eye. The lash band isn't too thick and is flexible when adhering them to your lash line.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Purchased at: Target
I was browsing through Target the other night because what woman doesn’t like strolling target on a Saturday night? I wanted a natural lash for my Sunday appointments and I had just ran out of lashes a few days prior. I had remember that a lot of popular influencers in Instagram wear these Wispies all the time. I went ahead and decided to try them out myself. I was still unsure as to how I would like them as I don’t usually buy “drug store” lashes. Actually, I ended up loving these lashes! Before I placed them I took a clean spoolie and fluffed them up a bit and boy are these darling! They look best with just a touch of mascara on your natural lashes underneath. They made my lashes looks full and natural. Super CUTE! The band is almost invisible it’s so lightweight. I didn’t even realize I was wearing lashes at all. I 10/10 recommend these for you, your sister, mom, friends...everyone! The price point is fantastic also! 😉
Jessica T.
Alliance, OH
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Jessica T.
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite lashes... although I love all of their other wispie sets too. Would definitely recommend these if you’re looking for the lash extensions look.
Bria M.
San Diego, CA
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Bria M.
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Bria M.
I love the affordability of these lashes and how lightweight they are. You can reuse these lashes multi times when used with care and they give any makeup look an extra spice when you add them! They are super thin flexible bands and look super natural! Would definitely recommend these!
Ava G.
Glendale, CA
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Ava G.
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to love these but may be too dramatic on Asian eyes. I cut two sections off the longest side but they still just didn’t look natural. However, I must admit, in photos that aren’t too close up, they look great. Just not too flattering up close.
Liz F.
Eau Claire, WI
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Liz F.
I really love these lashes! They’re at the perfect price point, they stay on all day & they they’re easy to apply. They add the perfect amount of volume and length without going over the top.
Gabby S.
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Gabby S.
These are my favorite drugstore lashes I’ve tried, and find that they look flattering on almost any eyeshape! I just bought this value pack at the nordstrom rack for $10 and couldn’t be happier because now i have lashes for days 😊
Kimberly C.
Oneida, NY
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Kimberly C.
Ardell False Lashes Multipack Demi Wispies Black uploaded by Kimberly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my all time favorite lashes! If you are a beginner at doing lashes or still don’t know how to do them, start here. These lashes are cheap AND good quality. What makes these lashes so easy for beginners and so cult- worthy to the rest of us are the ultra thin lash bands. Because they are thin, they make it easier to apply and the corners don’t pop up easily while trying to apply. (make sure after applying glue to the falsie, to let the glue get tacky for a few seconds before applying to your eye). This also will help it to be laid easier and not pop up. Also, I love that these lashes look dramatic but also not too overbearing. I wear this every day. (I’m always doing a full glam look). I might as well buy stock or something because I totally love and believe in Ardell!
elizabeth D.
Bronx, NY
These are my fav false lashes. I don't like too much drama but these add just enough extra to boost an eye look. Price is good and they can be used more than one time.

Looking for your answer?