BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Ardell Just for Fun WildLash - Fancy: Gives your eyes a bold, wild look Easy to apply in one application Removable and reusable Contains one pair of lashes see more...

• Is it hard to apple the false eyelashes? Because I am new...1 Answers
  • Do these come with glue? If not, what is a good one for ...3 Answers
  • I been dying to try these eyelashes as they are always ou...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Love these lashes. They are easy to apply and last all day. The best part about these eyelashes is that they are reusable. " in 12 reviews
  • "I absolutely love these lashes. They are so bold and dramatic. they have little rhinestones on the end for that extra flare. So they are definitely not meant to be worn daily. But I would recommend them!" in 4 reviews
Annie H.
Portland, OR
This is NOT the product one would wear or like. It's very plastic and unnatural. The band is quite thick making it hard for your eyelids to keep up. We all know how tiring our eyelids get with a pair of falsies that just doesn't click, and these are those lashes.
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
I wore these for Halloween one year, they gave my eyes such dimension while looking natural at the same time they are a beauty set of natural lashes that can be used with a dramatic look to not be as natural.
Mayasia E.
Rochester, NY
Stefy B.
Las Vegas, NV
ardell products are normally very good quiality.
The lashes looks very real and there are so. Ay designs to choose.
Love the ones that come in a multi package
They are moldeable and light.
Kathleen B.
Nashville, TN
These eyelashes are easy to apply and stay on great with duo lash glue. I like that these lashes also look more natural than other false eyelashes. I look forward to trying more eyelashes from this brand.
Raine P.
Although I don't usually wear falsies these are so gorgeous! They are fairly easy to apply and stay on for hours. I would definitely buy them again for an occasion!
Kayla N.
Ardell lashes a great way to buy nice lashes for adorable prices , they do have room for improvement for the texture of the lashes even though I've bought them plenty of times . I do recommend these for a more affordable lash brand
Salma E.
Brooklyn, NY
This lash adds just a small amount of drama and wispiness. The ardell brand can easily compare to a high end lash band.These are available at any drug store, and the case it comes in is ideal for re-using the lash. I would recommend this. The lash band is very thin which makes the lash look very natural. Only down side is that it does not come with glue;
Samantha D.
I love ardell! They have the best lashes for the price range they are in! I use these for nights that I am really putting on a full face of makeup. I believe I got them for 6$ at Ulta! They sometimes have but one get one half off deals for ardell lashes !
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I really enjoy Ardelle lashes they end up looking really natural. You can usually save money when you buy them in a multi pack. I just can't reuse them multiple times because the lash band isn't very thick but that's why they look so natural.
Debra B.
Do these come with glue? If not, what is a good one for contact lense wearers?
Maddie W.
I been dying to try these eyelashes as they are always out of stock at mysupermarket. So must be really good
Is it hard to apple the false eyelashes? Because I am new at this and I've never tried false eyelashes. But I would love to try!!