BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Ardell Just for Fun WildLash - Diva: Gives your eyes a bold, wild look Easy to apply in one application Removable and reusable Contains one pair of lashes see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Becky L.
Berlin, VT
Ardell lashes are just amazing. I love how natural they feel. You can get quite a few uses out of them too. They are really natural looking and easy to apply. They are affordable and I can always go to a drugstore to find them! I love these lashes and really recommend.
Ciera W.
Cleveland, OH
I love this lash product!!! The packaging is plain and simple. It is very affordable. Purchased mine from Walgreens. They last a while. I used mine 5 times before I had to throw them away. They look very natural. I would recommend this to any girl who loves lashes.
Ellie T.
Nashville, TN
Best eyelash brand out there for your money. Ardell is always cheaper than other brands and the same great quality. Plus they have SO many different styles, if you're feeling natural or crazy, there's a style that will work!
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
These lashes are beautiful especially if youre planning on going on a fancy night out and sometimes even if youre going to a costume party, these are the perfect lashes. I always grab for these in any situation
Chek V.
Fallon, NV
I would totally not wear these for an everyday look but for a Halloween look or something dramatic and funny I would . They're so light on the eyes and they're about 4$
Jessica C.
Bakersfield, CA
Diva is not enough! When you were these, can you say celebrity status! These are great to complete that look you are trying to achieve any night of the week
Alexia M.
For the price u pay...u get ur moneys value for a night.
Easy to apply
But measure against ur eye before applying glue to the edges.Some piece are long
Adilene A.
Yakima, WA
I love these especially because I don't need anything too thick or too big since mine already are. They are easy to apply. And last long
Stephanie G.
Lakewood , CA
These are so fun. A great length. Not too long. They are very flattering on all eye shapes. I have gotten lots of compliments on them
julie g.
I love ardell false lashes, i love the different styles and colors. Easy to apply and the shape is beautiful. Can reuse 2 to 3 times.