BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Ardell Just for Fun WildLash - Beautiful: Gives your eyes a bold, wild look Easy to apply in one application Removable and reusable Contains one pair of lashes see more...

• Son de fácil aplicación y duración? se ven reales o falsas cuando...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tierra B.
Newport News, VA
These give me a natural look in my Opinion which I love. I go buy more every chance I get
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
These are soo fun and aren't too heavy. They have a pretty thin band and sit on your natural lashes beautifully. They also come with lash glue so you can use your product right away.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
I love these falsies! just enough to make my natural eyelashes appear darker and Fuller with a slight kind of design + sparkle on the outer corner (so glam)! Will purchase them again, absolutely worth the five or six dollars- I would probably pay even more
Nikki G.
The Ardell brand for lashes is great in general. The band is always pliable so no matter the shape of your eyes they always fit well. The Ardell lash glue is also one of my faves. They keep your lashes on all day! I get mine at the beauty supply where you can always get buy 2 get 1 free. I love these lashes!
Shuntay L.
This product has an easy application. It comes with a guide tweezers and glue. The lashes are beautiful and you can cut for width
Jillnel B.
Solo las uso en presentaciones, son buenas y duraderas! Las amo! Son muy recommendables
Eunice K.
Ardell lashes are nice and I don't wear lashes often but from the few I've tried i like house of lashes and the glue is amazing. Lashes do wonders to your face and the glue is extremely important. It's a little inconvenient if you rub your eyes often like I do -___-
Jessica B.
These lashes are so comfortable and long lasting! they look great and feel amazing. They can be tricky to adjust and don't always stay on but providing you carry glue with you these lashes give you that amazing popping eyes look.
Stéphanie M.
Peu naturel lors de son application. Je l'ai acheter sur internet. Le prix n'est pas bon pour sa qualité. De plus, les cils se deforme rapidement apres une seule utlisation.Je ne le rechetrais pas puisque ce nlest pas ce que je recherche
Dilma S.
El resultado que dan estas pestañas es muy natural, son flexibles lo que permite que se puedan color de manera facil.
Marìa M.
Son de fácil aplicación y duración? se ven reales o falsas cuando se están usando?