BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Ardell Just for Fun WildLash - Beautiful: Gives your eyes a bold, wild look Easy to apply in one application Removable and reusable Contains one pair of lashes see more...

• Son de fácil aplicación y duración? se ven reales o falsas cuando s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lola R.
Lola R.
I have no idea why I bought this. I loved the Demi wispies so much that I just like why not. But this just looked so bad on me at least. I can't quiet explain it, it just looked like those lashes for costumes. They're very affordable though; I wouldn't buy this again but I'll definitely purchase others from this brand.
katie l.
katie l.
Hartsville, SC
I love these lashes I don't use many but this is one brand that I do you there are great and I would buy them over I use this product about 2 times before I through them away they are very easy to apply but that are the best quality I would recommend them to every one they are great
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
I got these for my sister and after I saw them on her I wanted to wear them myself they are very comfortable I think their great eyelashes for beginners since it was easy for my to apply and I don't really wear falsies the price is a downer for me though but still great lashes
Maia P.
Maia P.
I love these lashes so much they are really goof natural looking lashes they are only 3 dollars at your local beauty supply they can be worn a good 2 times before you need another pair they are easy to apply i would recommend to anybody that's wiling to try.
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan! They looks so weird on! They didn't seem to really blend in with my natural eyelashes which was really annoying for those whoa re not looking to broadcast to the world "I have fake eyelashes on". They really turned me off to the Ardell brand!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
Best flash lashes that you can buy at a drug store! I use them almost exclusively. They are fairly cheap and you can get value packs of a few to really get your money's worth. I'd highly recommend them to anyone!
amanda g.
amanda g.
Galena Park, TX
they fit so comfortable they aren't heavy. they just pop right on with no effort needed..they look so good with any type of makeup look they add so much and just look girly and beautiful
Erica L.
Erica L.
Springfield
My natural eyelashes are thin. I use the short which allow me to fill them in providing fuller lashes. They are my go to and have a constant place in my beauty supply bag!!!
Sparkle D.
Sparkle D.
Littlefield, TX
The lashes are pretty descent, but are often out of stock in most places. Drug stores or beauty marts. The overall affect they are a good decent for the price.
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE ARDELL Lash extensions! they make your lashes look so full and are long lasting. the packaging is easy to deal with and i would purchase again
Marìa M.
Marìa M.
Son de fácil aplicación y duración? se ven reales o falsas cuando se están usando?