Ardell Eyebrow Enhancer Brown .25 oz uploaded by Jillian A.Ardell Eyebrow Enhancer Brown .25 oz uploaded by Jillian A.

BY ARDELL

Our Pro Brow Building Fiber gel shapes and sets the brows to create a beautifully natural-looking arch while providing long lasting color. This fiber gel formula is water-resistant and is available in 3 natural-looking shades. Color: Brown. see more...

Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The Ardell Pro Brow Building Fiber Gel is definitely worth trying! I would even compare this to the Benefit Gimmie Brow but at a much friendlier price. I have the shade 'dark brown' and this works perfectly with my hair color. There are other standard shade choices available so there's a match for everyone. It features a small precision tip applicator (like a mini mascara wand) which I really prefer when using a fiber brow gel. This gives you easier placement and control of the product. This creates a natural looking thicker brow so you can instantly shape and set brows and arches like a pro! This is also perfect for those who don't have as much time to fuss with there brows in the morning or don't like the look of pomade or powder.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I actually found this product at Dollar Tree and said wtheck?! Let's just try it...and I'm so glad I did I love this stuff! I use soft black and it matches perfectly,it makes my brows look alot fuller and keep them in place all day long! I would definitely reccomend this product!
Lina T.
This brow gel is amazing! I have thick brow hair but it is sparse. The little fibers blend into the brow hair and make them look thicker and natural. It also keeps them in place all day. Easy to apply and blend out.
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
Didnt like this brow product very much. The colour is way too dark for being a light brown and it does not go on evenly. I don't think my eyebrows look natural