BY ARDELL

• Enchanted are perfect1 Answers
  • I have a few pairs if these I got in my IPSY boxes but have never...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nilofar b.
I bought a pair of these with the glitter on the lashes. I didn't think they looked very natural. However they did the job. I wouldn't really recommend these lashes to be honest. The only reason I bought them was cause they were on sale. If you're thinking of buying a pair, go for the ones without glitter.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Ardell is one of my favorite lash companies. All of their lashes are comfortable to wear and easy to put on. I think the price point for these for one pair or a pack are well priced. My experience has always been great, the lashes stay on for over 11 hours. I would definitely recommend purchasing these lashes.
ve1137597carmenrosa r.
miami, FL
una de mis cosas favoritas en el maquillaje son las pestañas y estas son espectaculares porque enmarcan tu mirada de una forma descomunal, se ven tan naturales que es dificil diferenciarlas de las reales
James Z.
Marshfield
These lashes look so amazing! I have been using these and similar pairs for a while now and they look great, stay on well, and even hold mascara. They really make my eyes pop and they're super cheap for the value!
Samantha O.
West allis, WI
Gorgeous lashes with easy application. I've been using their lashes for a while now and they always seem to be my favorite. They stay on all day with no issues, and Ardell glue pairs the best with these lashes
Marla D.
I really like these! Im new to falsies and was very intimidated after trying a pair from kiss. I literally put these on in a matter of seconds, they stayed on all day and I actually forgot that I had them on. They were so comfortable and soft and look very natural. I'm actually wearing a pair right now.
Shannon B.
Ardell demi wispies is my favorite style. So easy to use and they last forever if you take care of them. I got mine at the local drugstore and I continue to repurchase them!
Mary B.
I recommend only wearing these once or twice. They are beautiful lashes but because they aren't made to be worn a ton you can tell. They blend well into your other lashes and are good for the price you pay. I would recommend to anyone on a budget.
Megan B.
Wichita Falls, TX
these are very glam but they're perfect for a fun night out when you're going all out beating that face!!! they're easy to apply and take off and they look very glam while also not looking too crazy
Kelsey M.
Olympia, WA
Ardell is my absolute holy grail of drugstore eyelashes. They always feel very comfortable, and make for easy application. And, What a fun lash to use when you're going out or during Halloween! It is gorgeous! Any eyelash that says "glamorous" I'm definitely trying out, and these are just absolutely adorable.
Enchanted are perfect
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I have a few pairs if these I got in my IPSY boxes but have never tried,, should I try at my age