BY ARDELL

• Does the gliter get in your eyes or cause scratching? i would be ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paulina T.
Maspeth, NY
I know i am commenting on a specific pair of Ardell lashes , but i honestly love them more! More than the expensive brands as well! Easy to put on, easy to take off! I put on al my eyelashes with the duo eyelash clear glue. They stay up all night and i am amazed how long they actually make your lashes appear to be!
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that they are easy to put on and off. I love that they have sparkle in them that is awesome it make me feel more beautiful. They were a little long on me so I had to trim them a bit. I wish that they would come in different length . I bought mine at target.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I love eyelashes and I'm always trying out new ones and seeing what's good these are good for a night out have some little studs on them when I had worn these they were a little heavy and ichy but ugh we then that I loved them ūüėć
Emily W.
Naperville, IL
These lashes are by far the best I've used, they're as difficult to apply as any lashes and sizing them can be hard but as long as you practice it'll be fine. The packaging is adorable and I would buy them again
Mirah G.
Seminole, TX
I personally don't need fake eyelashes because my real ones are long and thick themselves, but i just love that extra look on my face and love to use the ardell lashes.
Mabonkor J.
Kannapolis, NC
This is perfect for you if you like glitterand if you like to stand out, lots of glamour and drama. Really looks nice with gold matte eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner.
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
These are one of the best natural looking lashes that I've ever tried they're easy to wear not too heavy on the eyes and I like the taper look
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
To me bigger and flashy is better. I love these! They are light weight and can make the most mundane makeup job look glamorous
Naty C.
Cute, sassy durable of course u have to take care of them right and u an get so many uses i love that they look so natural
Margarita G.
Bought the glitter lashes specifically for Halloween. I have yet to use them but I cannot wait to see how these look on
nicki B.
Does the gliter get in your eyes or cause scratching? i would be sacred my eye would get damaged.