BY ARDELL

From formal affairs to just a night out on the town with friends, Elegant Eyes faux lashes are just what you need to create glamorous looking lashes with a hint of glitter. Fun, natural looking styles with the added sparkle of elegance. All are guaranteed to attract attention. see more...

• Does the gliter get in your eyes or cause scratching? i would be ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are one of the best natural looking lashes that I've ever tried they're easy to wear not too heavy on the eyes and I like the taper look" in 11 reviews
  • "This is perfect for you if you like glitterand if you like to stand out, lots of glamour and drama. Really looks nice with gold matte eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner." in 7 reviews
Cammie P.
Richmond, TX
As a dancer these are some of my go to lashes. I have hazel brown eyes and these just make them pop. I have worn them on eighteen hour days and never had to touch up the glue. They stay as long as needed. I have used these the past year and love them. I will buy them every time I'm running low, and are a must in my dance makeup bag.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are my favorite lashes. They are so cheap and I cannot tell a difference between these and high end. If you take care of them, you can get 5 uses out of them. The band is thin and I never have to trim them to fit my eyes. I wore these on my wedding day and always suggest these to anyone looking for a good lash. They just can't be beat!
Emily W.
Naperville, IL
These lashes are by far the best I've used, they're as difficult to apply as any lashes and sizing them can be hard but as long as you practice it'll be fine. The packaging is adorable and I would buy them again
Lauren S.
I love these lashes they are super pretty and they don't feel plastic like other ones and they stay all day plus the glitter makes them more flashy I love how full they are
Dani H.
Anoka, MN
This lashes are very easy to apply, they aren't crazy long which is very nice when you are a beginner and trying to apply them. My eye color is brown, and the color of these lashes look very natural on me which I love. I buy these lashes all the time, and I will continue to buy them!
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
I always use Ardell lashes. This is a fun product from a great company. I love that I can use their lashes more than one time because the quality of their products.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA
This lashes are very affordable and reusable, I got mine at target for only 4 dollars and it comes with its own glue, I've used them like 5 times already and they're still like new, if you're new at this I recommend you start with ardell lashes
Paulina T.
Maspeth, NY
I know i am commenting on a specific pair of Ardell lashes , but i honestly love them more! More than the expensive brands as well! Easy to put on, easy to take off! I put on al my eyelashes with the duo eyelash clear glue. They stay up all night and i am amazed how long they actually make your lashes appear to be!
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I love eyelashes and I'm always trying out new ones and seeing what's good these are good for a night out have some little studs on them when I had worn these they were a little heavy and ichy but ugh we then that I loved them 😍
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that they are easy to put on and off. I love that they have sparkle in them that is awesome it make me feel more beautiful. They were a little long on me so I had to trim them a bit. I wish that they would come in different length . I bought mine at target.
nicki B.
Does the gliter get in your eyes or cause scratching? i would be sacred my eye would get damaged.