Ardell Elegant Eyes Glittered Lashes Pair, Sophisticated (Pack of 3) uploaded by MaryKate P.

Buy on Amazon
Mashrika A.
I would only like to wear these on Halloween just because of the glitter. They are very easy to apply with duo lash glue. They could look okay on every eye color. I don't wear these lashes but the Ardell wispies look the best. I would recommend ardell lashes overall.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
These lashes are to die for. So pretty and natural looking they give you a nice wispy effect. They are beautiful and look like your actually lashes. They look really pretty with any makeup look. I really do reccomend and they are inexpensive in my opinion
Laura R.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love ardell lashes! as a beginner I would use these and the price was so on my budget and its worth it. compared to others its a little stiffer but holds up more. these are easy to apply and I have recommended this to others and they are happy
Teresa S.
I used this for a Halloween look. Omg I love them. My eye color is dark brown and it makes my eye pop out even more. I only used it for Halloween. It was my first time using it. I do recommend it. I love it.
Sophie H.
Ithaca, NY
I liked these lashes but i did have to cut them because they were too long and wouldn't stick to the inner corner of my eyes. Overall they were great feeling and looked natural yet bold. Would buy again!
Angela R.
These Ardell lashes are great!! They do not look fake at all, they give you a natural pretty look. I buy them all the time. The packaging is nice easy to open. I would recommend it to every lady I know.
Samantha S.
These are one of my favorites, I wear them a lot since I have pretty long eyelashes I like to wear some that look pretty natural when I go out to eat or something and these are perfect , I would buy them again
Yesica P.
I like a natural look to my lashes on the day by day. These are easy to apply. But I feel like I can't reuse them like I can with my house of lashes or huda or any of the higher end. I would recommend bc it's pretty cheap for some daily lashes.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
The brand Ardell is amazing. They are constantly blowing me away with their high quality products for such low prices. Their lashes and glue are unstoppable! Such a good pick up!
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
I love ardell lashes. I feel like they are easier to apply than higher end lashes however they are a little pricey to be a drug store product. They do look just as good on as the high end brands do.