Ardell Duralash Starter Kit

by Ardell

The Ardell Duralash Starter Kit helps you create your own customized lash look.

I have spent $100 plus on different products, trying to find the right lashes and lash glue. I need them to last thru my sweaty workouts... what do you suggest? Ardell Duralash Starter Kit
Ardell Duralash Starter Kit about how long does it take to apply a full set of these? and how often do you need to redo them?
I saw a DIY version of lash extensions using this product, anyone have any thought or suggestions about it?
Start your review of Ardell Duralash Starter Kit!
Product Highlights
...this for myself and to use on my clients! The individual lashes makes for easy customization for each client. They are also super light making them easy to wear. Will continue to repurchase and recommend! in reviews
Individual lashes take some patience but totally worth it. You can make it look as dramatic or as natural as you wish. Lasts for a long time! in reviews
Hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Ardell Duralash Starter Kit uploaded by Hali K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Individual lashes! They look so much better that strip lashes and give the eyes such a natural pretty wispy look. I wear them when I want a little more flare than just my lashes with mascara.
jenn L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Ardell Duralash Starter Kit uploaded by jenn L.
Ardell Duralash Starter Kit uploaded by jenn L.
I think the kit is a little expensive and realized I should just buy glue separately if I wanted to continue buying packs, but it is a really good option if you want to try doing your own eyelash extensions. I grew a little obsessed with these last year. The brand is much better than other brands I tried. My lashes looked very natural especially at first. It was a little difficult removing. And my natural eyelashes fell out faster than normal. But if I gave them a break, they grew back just fine. It was so fun waking up each morning already feeling glam :)
PAULINA V.
Sacramento, CA
Ardell Duralash Starter Kit uploaded by PAULINA V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this product because it was a cheaper alternative to eyelash extensions but it ripped out my lashes so I would recommend the lashes but buy a different glue because the one provided in here is not worth it and I would not recommend that here is a photo of the lashes on me.
Abbie N.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this lash kit!!!! Easy to use and apply!!! love the variety of lash lengths it comes with!!! It also comes with a lash adhesive and remover which is so convenient! The price is good for what all comes with it! Definitely would recommend
Hope W.
Love it! I use these for diy eyelash extensions and they stay about 5 days. Very affordable. They can really rip out your real natural lashes so you really have to be careful. Overall a recommend and I would purchase again.
Janina L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I'm only on day 5 since putting on my lashes and have to say I'm pretty pleased! This was my first time EVER applying false lashes so I was a little nervous, but I opted for the starter kit with cluster lashes so that I could do a more customized, natural look. I watched a YouTube vide to help with the application and ended up applying only 6-7 strips on each side (most reviews I watched used 15 per side). I tend to go for a more natural look, so I wanted to keep it relatively simple for everyday wear. So far on day 5, 3 lash clusters have fallen off. Not a big deal - I've actually just glued the individual lash back on and voila -was good to go. I have been very careful with washing my face, in terms of not rubbing my eyes excessively, which I think has helped. Very satisfied with this product and can definitely see myself using it when I feel like having that extra oomph for a few days!
Lorraine R.
Vallejo, CA
Its great for a starter and dont wanna spend hundred bucks when you can have this, eyelash on fleek as of for me☺️
Ashley H.
32907
Ardell Duralash Starter Kit uploaded by Ashley H.
I seriously feel so much prettier when I have lashes on! These lashes make it easy and affordable for me to have falsies on 247. They lasted me 2 weeks and the pack has enough in them that you can do a refill or two! I would reccommend purchasing a full bottle of the Ardell Lash Remover sold seperatelyn and an angled brush if you do not already have one. This will make the removal process so much easier. Attached is a photo of me wearing my lashes! Ardell Duralash Starter Kit
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
I give this 3 stars because this product is actually amazing until a few days later. The lashes look amazing and natural and effortless. When you use the glue it comes with the lashes will stay on amazing but for some reason the glue starts stabbing my eye and I'm forced to remove the lashes due to irritation. Now this is where the real issue comes in. The lash glue remover DOES NOT work. And it HURTS. Be very careful with this because I've had to rip out lashes due to the remover not doing it's job!
Kali S.
Cleveland, OH
This kit is perfect for makeup artists who are well trained and know what they are doing. Do not be fooled by the packaging because this is not something everyone can do. I love this product and use it about twice a year to add a little bit of oomf to my natural lashes and keep them looking flawless without mascara. They can be painful and difficult but if you know what you're doing they are an amazing product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
shannon S.
Palm Bay, FL
il y a un an
Morgan B. il y a 9 mois
About an hour if you are doing it yourself but after doing it a while you will get faster!
Maggy S.
Shreveport, LA
il y a 2 ans
Alyssa E. il y a 2 ans
I might buy a better glue to go with them but the shouldn’t make your lashes fall out unless you tear them off. Make sure to let the glue dry for about 20 seconds before you apply them so they’ll stay put better. Tweezer help really get them close to the lash line and precisely placed.