Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Eye Lashes, Medium Flare, Brown uploaded by Brittany U.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Knot-Free Individual Lash, Brown, Medium-These exclusive individual lash clusters are permanently curled, waterproof, weightless and easy-to-apply-You can wear them up to 6 weeks at a time-For the more popular looks, try short black or medium black see more...

Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Eye Lashes, Medium Flare, Brown
  • "Love these . so easy to use and apply to crate a fuller more dramatic look!!!!" in 15 reviews
Denise C.
I received this as a gift while I was in school of beauty and I had applied them to my close friend and it was very easy to apply I used a glue for individuals lashes and my friend said it lasted for three weeks and she said she loved them they stay up and you can't tell they were fake and I do recommend
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I absolutely LOVE these! So easy and convenient to apply on a daily basis or for a special night out! It takes way less time (for me) to apply these individual lashes vs a full strip lash! Being a mommy to a one year old saving time while getting to look glam is a A+ in my book!❤
Melisa A.
These are great!!! I have long eyelashes but a small amount of them. So when I use these it give me a fuller look and it's very natural I absolutely love them I wear them on the daily. I buy these at least once a month. Can't live without them
Fatima G.
Dallas, TX
I used this for my prom when I was younger. They were easy to apply and I was thankful for that because I had never used false lashes before. That's the only time I've worn them though. My eyelashes are pretty long as it is so I don't think I need them.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
I thought I could have some luck applying these lash individuals over the banded falsies.  I was wrong and this was more difficult than the banded lashes.  I tried to apply the individual lashes a few times but was never able to master it.  Not for me, so sad :(
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love the Ardell Duralash . I use these on the daily . I use medium and long . It looks so natural . People always ask if they are my real lashes . Also they are not expensive at all . Very affordable.
Kea'Ora S.
Covina, CA
I loved these for at home individual lashes. The bunches are easier to apply Vs. The single stand lashes. You get the look of individuals without the extra time. I appreciate how much better my lashes look without a full band that tends to lift.
Miracle E.
Lubbock, TX
Very easy to apply, extremely comfortable around the eyes. No irritation whatsoever an also beautiful for under lashes. I sometimes reapply it like once a week for a newer fresher feel and look to it.
Sasha H.
909 bunbury dr whittier
I'm not sure if it's exactly these but the individuals from ardell are great! I get extensions and for full ins when they start falling out these blend great! Even when I don't have extensions I prefer individuals over bands!
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
I used these all throughout high school for dance team and I never had a problem with them coming off and they always looked natural but better than mascara. I have brown eyes and if I ever needed falsies I would go for this brand