Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Eye Lashes uploaded by Tiffany C.Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Eye Lashes uploaded by Shelby W.

BY ARDELL

These exclusive knot-free individual lashes are permanently curled waterproof easy to applyand comfortable to wear. Theyre so natural you forget theyre not your own and they can be worn for up to 6 weeks at a time. and are. DuraLash individual lashes are the closest thing to natural lashes ever developed. One DuraLashpackage contains 56 lashes. Available in Flare and Naturals styles and come in black or brown and short medium and long-lengths. see more...

• I've never used false lashes. Are they easy to use? Do they look...3 Answers
Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Eye Lashes
  • "I lost a bunch of eyelashes due to post partum hair loss and these were a lifesaver. They were easy to apply mad lasted longer that strip lashes. They kept me from looking ridiculous with my previously patchy lashes. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love these. So much easier to apply than traditional strip lashes and look much less severe than some strip lashes. You can use a couple on the outer corners or a bunch throughout for a more dramatic but still soft, pretty look." in 6 reviews
  • "Individual lashes are my favorite because they're so much more comfortable and you can build up the thickness as much as you want. These ardell individuals are my favorite." in 4 reviews
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
If done correctly these are THE BOMB.COM lol. i love wearing false lashes but when i can do individual it is my favorite the packaging could look more inviting but for the price point it is perfect! This is one of the products you will always find in my collection I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ardell!!
Annissa M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I rarely use individual but this is another huge must in my kit! I have a lot of brides that just want alittle more volume on there lashes and this really helps give them just that and not something hey are uncomfortable with like a full strip lash!
Olya D.
Used these for my best friend's wedding. The cluster, in my opinion, look much better than strip lashes. I custom trimmed the length to fit her needs, but overall, I've always liked this brand for cost and the resultant look I get with these. Be patient, false lashes take practice.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
When i want something natural this is my favorite lashes to get!! I love these because you can stack them up for a dramatic look of just wear them on the outer corner of the eye!! I love these
Geneva C.
Dallas, TX
I like these a lot to add individually or to add to full strip lashes . I only have four stars because they can be hard to use if you aren't used to false lashes . I would definitely recommend them to add a little delicate impact to your look !
Lynn S.
I love these lashes. I can place them wherever I need a little more fullness. They are easy to apply and stay on until I remove them. I will definitely repurchase and recommend!
Dominique M.
Sacramento, CA
These individual lashes are easy to use. It takes a little practice though. I bought them from Walgreens. I like the long eyelashes. My eye color is dark brown. The packaging is simple, nothing too fancy. I would recommend these lashes to people on a budget.
Maritza D.
Williamsburg, VA
I simply do not find strip lashes comfortable. Nor are they the easiest to put on. These are a breeze to put on. You don't ever feel them and the look so natural! Even up close you can't tell you have falsies on. A must for me.
Janice C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I don't always go towards individual false lashes, but when I do, these ones are it! It can be a little hard to apply at first, but they look so good! They last a decent amount of time. I like using these for special occasions!
Cazhmere R.
Racine
They could be more fuller but good for a natural lash , good packaging nice lashes , long lasting for sure , love building my lashes first time user with these used ona client
I've never used false lashes. Are they easy to use? Do they look natural?