BY ARDELL

Get the look of your favorite Hollywood celebrity with Ardell Duralash Naturals Individual Lashes.  A makeup artist favorite, clusters of individual lashes, Duralash Naturals can be worn alone for the most natural looking lash line, applying just where needed, or layered over strip lashes to create more dramatic looks.  Available in Flared Individual and Flared Knot-Free Individual styles, choose from short, medium and long lengths in black or brown.

• Which do you prefer, strip lashes or Ardell Duralash Knot Free In...3 Answers
  • How about the duration of individual eyelashes compared to norma...1 Answers
  • Does false lashes damage your real lashes or eye lid at all? I wo...3 Answers
Ardell Duralash Knot Free Individuals
  • "these lash extensions are great for everyday or special occasions. these are much more natural than cluster or strip lashes. i have brown eyes and these help my almond-esque eyes open up. i used these twice now and will keep them in my makeup case for whenever my lashes need a bit more drama. i would recommend these to anyone interested. " in 3 reviews
Rose B.
Nashville
Review for: Black more...
The type I have is Ardell individuals, duralash- knotted flares at the medium/ black style! OMG these are amazing. they pair so well for a demy and wispy type of eye lash look you are going for. Amazinggggg! Highly recommend and last a while too! Easy to use and to clean! got mine at walmart and another lash affordable brand I recommend is salon perfect :) these are magical and so so beautiful ! Grab you some. Good for beginners as well!!!
Taylor H.
Review for: Other more...
These are okay but I personally like strip lashes better, they are easier to apply. If you are wanting lash extenstions and using glue that lasts a few weeks then I would use these individual ones, but for day to day, its a lot of work
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I love love love these lil wispies! They're surprisingly easy to apply and hold up so well throughout the day. You can create a soft natural lash look by spacing out the clusters, get those baby doe eyes by applying them close to the outer corners of your eyes, or go for lots of volume by applying them along your entire lash line. For the price these are excellent quality and worked better than some expensive falsies I tried!
hannah p.
Scottdale, PA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve got my eyelashes done before, however it was very expensive and mine always fell off. After I found these, I’ve been changed. They are absolutely amazing and they are easy to put on, I know some people have a hard time with them, but they really work for me. Go give them a try!
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
Review for: Black more...
these are amazing. once you get the hang of the application they are so easy. they have such a natural look and they stay on super well! I like this better than a strip because they’re so natural and i’ll absolutely buy them again!
Christie G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really like the versatility of these lashes. They lasted long and was so easy to work with. It took me nearly no time at all to create the look I wanted and they blend with my natural lashes so well... :)
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
Every girl dreams of long & thick lashes. Unfortunately, I have super short lashes that naturally point down. Realistically, I've tried so many different ways to make my lashes appear longer - from different mascara types, to eyelash perms, to different eyelash curlers, to false strip lashes. Although false strip lashes look great, I'm the type of person that likes to roll out of bed 5 minutes before I need to leave the house, and already be set to go so applying strip lashes in the morning is not my favorite.

Ardell Individual Lashes are definitely one of my most favorite eyelash products I have tried to date. The knot free are my favorite because you feel them much less than the knotted ones. As long as you apply them nicely and take care of them, they last for quite awhile (up to a week or two). You can really dress them down for a natural look (by putting less), or dress them up for a bold look (by putting more) - whatever your preference is, they look great either way. I apply them underneath so they truly look natural, unlike strip lashes. And best thing, they are cheap!

I don't give them 5 stars for a few reasons. The glue is definitely intended to be permanent glue but over time, the lashes start to drop or fall the wrong way, at which point, I usually remove them. However, the glue is really hard to get off. Even with then Ardell glue remover, it's tough - to the point where your natural lashes can sometimes even come off with the falsies. Second, you can't feel them throughout the day which is nice but when you're showering and accidentally get water in your eyes, sometimes the glue can drip into your eyes which burns like hell, or the lashes are uncomfortable when you squeeze your eyes together tightly to keep the water out.

Other than that, great lashes.
Krista H.
Review for: Other more...
I started getting my lashes done at a salon about two years ago but it was so pricey that I decided to try to figure out how to do them myself. This has been my go-to brand since I started doing them. They look and feel so real!
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I just finally learned the correct easier way to apply lashes and have been playing with them and practicing. After not knowing how to apply them and having such trouble with lashes for so long, i now love the fact that it takes me literally a minute to apply both lashes and im obsessed with these beautiful easy to use ARDELL Duralash Knot free Naturals short Individual Lashes. They are so light, natural looking, so much easier to use because you can just place them wherever you need some lash volume or just add them to the entire lashline to get a full glamorous big effect for occasions,and best of all, they are actually reusable if you care for them right. They are affordable and look so naturally gorgeous. Love them.
Anayancy S.
National City, CA
When I first got introduced to these individuals I fell hard. I was in love with the fact that it was not time consuming and mind me I have small lashes that curl down which is the worse. These are very natural looking and I always got asked if they are my natural lashes which made me feel so good about myself. They last me three weeks on yes maybe two or three fall off in the shower but at least it's just that and easy to replace and put on where it's needed. These are bomb.com .Definately recommend!  Ardell Duralash Knot Free Individuals
Linsey S.
Does false lashes damage your real lashes or eye lid at all? I would be interested in trying them if I knew how to use them properly and didn't have to worry about losing the lashes I have.
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
Which do you prefer, strip lashes or Ardell Duralash Knot Free Individuals?
Andreina M.
How about the duration of individual eyelashes compared to normal eyelashes?