Ardell DuraLash Individual Lashes - Black Flare Long uploaded by Cat M.Ardell DuraLash Individual Lashes - Black Flare Long uploaded by Jasmijn H.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Flare Individual Lash, Black, Long. 56 individual lashes. see more...

Ardell DuraLash Individual Lashes - Black Flare Long
  • "Natural looking lashes that do not look as fake a strip lashes. One pack can be used for 1 or 2 applications. They usually last about a week to two. I use black waterproof weave glue as an adhesive to apply them to my real eyelashes, and I rub baby oil or Vaseline on them for easy removal." in 13 reviews
  • "This individual lashes are amazing.. They are long enough for dramatic looks and they blend so well with my natural lashes too" in 5 reviews
Desiree R.
Waukegan, IL
Fabulous individual lashs from Ardell. You can put them where you want an extra flare or add them to other false lashes to give that fluffy stacked look. When you add just where you need it gives a natural look but you could make it a little more dramatic by laying a lot on that outter corner. They are super affordable and easy to put on if you are afraid to put a full lash strip this is the way to go. I would recommend
Keva P.
Mableton, GA
These individuals are bomb if you don't want to spend the money in getting your extension professionally done and you want the flexibility of up keeping them yourself. Although this is the preferred method of applying false lashes, I say if you trust yourself e ouch then save the money and do them yourself.
Patricia R.
These are my favorite lashes when I want my eyes to pop. Not only are they reasonably priced but also come in three lengths in one package, and you can choose either black or brown which I personally like having choices. I like these better than the full lashes for a couple of reasons, easier to use and a more natural l[k.
Rachel W.
I use these with permanent glue for a more natural look. They are easy to use and last about a week and a half. There aren't irritations and don't fall apart. The packaging is easy to open and close. Very cheap too.
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hard to use. It is really tricky to get the tiny lashes onto your eyes without any trouble. But they are very cheap and great beginner lashes. They don't add much definition or drama to the eyes, but for beginners, they add just the right amount of oomf.
Jessica H.
Snowflake , AZ
Can be a bit time consuming bit if you do have the time these are awesome. You can just add a few to the center of your eye for a more natural look, or really create a dramatic lash and add lots. Easy to apply and these are much more natural looking than strip lashes
Eva B.
Kent, OH
I love these lashes. They look very natural and pretty on. The only issue is that they are hard to apply but they are definitely worth the price. The packaging is nice and I would definitely recommend it!
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I didn't notice very much difference when I applied these. I think they could be a bit blacker and be a bit more dramatic. If you're looking for more natural falsies you might enjoy these.
Amanda R.
These are really nice to use if you don't want a dramatic look like a strip would give you. But you can also build this up. I use these to pot in shots that aren't as full as the rest of my lashes
Brianna P.
Erdenheim , PA
My favorite way to wear false lashes are with the individual ones. Looks way more natural and you can place exactly where u need more lash and make your own shape as well.