Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK

Does anyone have any tips to put these on easier? I had such a hard time.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Sept. 8, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
If you want an easier time applying these, I would suggest using tweezers and a magnifying mirror. If you are using the individual lash glue, make sure you don't overuse glue on the knot of the flares. Once you apply the flare as close to your natural lash line as possible, you ca hold them in place for a few seconds using the tweezers to make sure that they lay flat and stay in place. Also, I suggest making sure you remove all oils and makeup from your eyes before applying these. It helps the glue adhere more easily. It generally takes about two minutes for the glue to set fully as well. If you are applying these using regular strip lash glue I would recommend applying them the same way using tweezers to make sure they are in place and wait about 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky and just apply wherever you want to place them! Sorry this was so long! I tried to be as detailed as possible, I hope it helped somewhat! :)

Join Now