Ardell DuraLash Flare uploaded by Waydia J.Ardell DuraLash Flare uploaded by Ashley H.

BY ARDELL

Permanent individual lashes Contains 56 individual lashes aiibeauty.com ; see more...

• "The lashes look nice, though after they are applied." in 1 review
  • "These are the only false lashes that look good on me." in 1 review
  • "I love that I can do different looks and they still look very natural." in 1 review
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these when I need some extra length and volume the you just can't get from mascara. These individual pieces are much easier to apply than a solid band lash and I feel as though they last much longer. Also, if you lose one individual piece it isn't nearly as bad as a whole entire lash lifting or coming off. These have been my go-to lashes for years and I still continue to use them.
Christy T.
Christy T.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo las pestañas largas pero cuando quiero dar un poco más de volumen prefiero utilizar pestañas individuales, en lo personal me gustan bastante estas en particular, ya que son muy cómodas de llevar, a la hora de aplicar debes tener mucho cuidado ya que son bastante delicadas!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These single lashes aren't the best. I would very much recommend regular lashes over these. They are a bit to put on and a bit messy. The brand is pretty cheap as well. i would rather invest in a high priced product than this, it give your better pay off over time.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
These are my favorite lashes to apply to outer edge for fuller look. They are easy to apply and the At Dell glue works great as well. Requires longer set of tweezers so you can see where they are being placed.
Liz Q.
Liz Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great individual lashes! They can be reused multiple times and are affordable. I like them for a natural look. I like the medium or short length ones the best.
Erline L.
Erline L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell rarely disappoints. These individual lashes will enhance any strip lash. It is a kit essential and offers so much creativity.
Cady G.
Cady G.
Belford , NJ
I use these on both myself and clients. You can go for a very natural look, or layer them for a bold and dramatic look.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love the individual lashes so much. I can place them where I want pretty much creating my own false lash!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Montgomery, AL
Ardell makes the best variety of lashes that I have tried. I like how individuals let you go more bold.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Grand Junction, CO
Love love love these individual lashes. They're great if u like super thick lashes u can pile them up
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Does anyone have any tips to put these on easier? I had such a hard time.
Dena W.
Dena W.
How are these to take off without pulling out your own lashes, new to the lash game and afraid of loosing what I do have?