Ardell DuraLash Flare uploaded by Ashley H.Ardell DuraLash Flare uploaded by Waydia J.

BY ARDELL

Permanent individual lashes Contains 56 individual lashes aiibeauty.com ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love that I can do different looks and they still look very natural. They stay all day, are easy to handle and are very nice." in 12 reviews
  • "These are the only false lashes that look good on me. Love that you can use as few or many as you want, and put them on one by one! You can both make them look natural or more dramatic by choosing how many to use and how/where to put them on! Don't know what I'd do if they took these away. IN LOVE!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love that I can do different looks and they still look very natural." in 1 review
  • "The lashes look nice, though after they are applied." in 1 review
  • "These are the only false lashes that look good on me." in 1 review
Karina H.
Orlando, FL
Great to use i apply them underneath my natural eyelashes using the ardell glue. The only thing with "knot free" flares is that you need to have good slanted tweezers to pull them off the plastic or they will pull apart easily. You can avoid this by buying "knotted" flares but the base of them is thicker and you can feel them more if you dont apply those correctly. I have been using these for years and usually a new set will last me anywhere from 5-10 days and I just fill in the pieces that come out.
Heather W.
Corning, AR
These are gorgeous!! It took me a little while to get used to them but once I did it was a breeze. I am actually out of the individual lashes now and am using another set of the Ardell lashes. Great product. Other than trying and trying to get them on the first couple of time I would for sure recommend them.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I use these when I want to give my makeup an extra bit of oomph. Sometimes I find that the strip lashes Are too dramatic so this gives you the look you want without having to stick on the entire strip.
Samantha J.
Anchorage, AK
I love ardell lashes , the thing about them is that they're super affordable and found ANYWHERE. I love that they have different kinds of lashes from natural to dramatic , i choose these over any other lashes any day , they also last MY a couple of uses I use the singles and full lashes :)
Ashley H.
Shoreline, WA
I love these lashes! I use these with the individual lash adhesive for a quick DIY lash extension. They last at least a week and are super easy to apply. The maintenance is super easy as long as you avoid oil around your eyes. I stick up whenever I find them.
Alexis F.
Winter Park, FL
These individuals are awesome. If you get really good you can place them under your real lashes to give a fuller look. I am not a fan of strip lashes because my lashes are naturally super curly but these guys are perfect. There is a learning curve but the struggle is worth it.
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
Every time I wear these, I get so many compliments! It takes some practice to apply them but they're easy to use once you get the hang of it! I buy these at Sally Beauty Supply of Target is sold out, which they frequently are.
Mayasia E.
Rochester, NY
I love these lashes. Flares are my favorite individuals to purchase. They give you such a bold look while still looking natural in the short version of the flares. they're also inexpensive, they were $3
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
Love these lashes, they are so easy to work with and leave a beautiful effect when applied correctly. These are my favorite individuals to customize the look of lashes. Definitely recommend, would buy again!
Lizbeth T.
Great lashes! I love to use these when I'm going for a natural lash look and still gives me great volume without such a dramatic look. Allows you to still create a full lash without being to over powering.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Does anyone have any tips to put these on easier? I had such a hard time.
Dena W.
How are these to take off without pulling out your own lashes, new to the lash game and afraid of loosing what I do have?