Ardell Duo Professional Eyelashes with Adhesive D12 Thin and Wispy uploaded by Pao L.Ardell Duo Professional Eyelashes with Adhesive D12 Thin and Wispy uploaded by Kat S.

BY ARDELL

Check fit: Lay lash on top of your natural lash. If if extends beyond your lash line, trim excess with small scissors. Apply Adhesive: Squeeze a thin line of Duo adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set. Apply Lash: Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place. see more...

• I have been wanting to try fake eyelashes so bad! I tried some re...1 Answers
  • Do these feel heavy?3 Answers
Ardell Duo Professional Eyelashes with Adhesive D12 Thin and Wispy
  • "I always use the false lash when I'm going out so when I get in from the club it will be easy for me to remove" in 6 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to ladies who don't like wearing lashes but want to try them because these are light weight and you won't lose any of your real lashes taking them off." in 1 review
  • "They're a little pricey but you can re use them" in 1 review
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
I love these lashes. For a drug store purchase - they are worth it. They look beautiful (not too fake) and once you apply mascara over them they are killer. I buy these whenever I'm on a budget. Also, I'm pretty sure I was wearing these in my profile picture!
Sidni G.
I LOVE THESE! They’re a great price and they look so good on. And I love the glue, it doesn’t stick to my lashes after I pull the lashes off. This is hands down my favorite brand and I highly highly recommend if you’re starting out or even if you know how to apply lashes, they’re easy to use and work with
Jaqueline P.
Rialto , CA
So easy to apply and it comes with the adhesive! It's such a good quality plus you can get them at target! They do the job and make my eyes pop without making me look too much like a fake Barbie. But I suggest you try them.
Carla L.
East Orange, NJ
I'm not sure if it's the product or me but I have a very hard time putting it on. The times that I have managed to put it on, it looked quite nice. I have hooded eyelids and these lashes didn't make me look weird because of it. I would recommend it to people who can apply lashes.
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
I love this brand! It took me a bit to find the perfect technique for getting the glue on the lashes/ applying for a flawless look! Pinterest had really great tips for applying and maintaining this product. You can find them at Target for a good price- I'd definitely buy them again.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine , TX
Love the wispy lashes.
Not to dramatic but not too basic.
Gives the perfect look for longer fuller lashes.
The duo glue is AMAZING and will keep your lashes in tact all day without budging
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA
You can never buy lashes that are "too long" but these lashes Ade in between of not long and not too short. I live how bold they make your eyes look and the glue works very good although I prefer the pink with white duo
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I don't know what it is but these lashes I've tried are so stiff and hard to put on, keep on and look very fake. Ive true many different v kinds of lashes from this brand & BH Cosmetics & they're all the same. They aren't expensive. You can find them at Walgreens or sally beauty. I just don't recommend them sadly. They just don't work for me. I've yet to find a great nice lash that does.
Tomeka R.
I love these lashes and they are one of my go-to lashes. The glue is THE BEST glue for lashe extensions. I have tried many, many lash glues and can't find one that sticks like Duo. I am not a pro at putting on lashes, even though I wear them often it still takes me lots of time and retries to put them on, but so far these are easiest for me to apply. I like that they are wispy and really makes my eye look stand out. Ardell Duo for life lol.
Laura L.
Melissa, TX
I love these lashes! Ardell lashes are the most natural and easiest lashes to apply. I wear the D12 and the natural #120 lashes on the weekends when I go out to dinner. I always get tons of compliments and I am always asked if they are my natural lashes. Ardell has a wide array of styles for every taste for every one and are very affordable. I also recommend the Ardell lash adhesive.
kendra e.
Do these feel heavy?
natalie s.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have been wanting to try fake eyelashes so bad! I tried some really cheap elf eyelashes that came with its own glue, I believe it was only 2$ all together, but they wouldn't even go on my eye. I think I'm putting them on right I have watched a lot of my friends and family put them on but for some reason these elf ones would not go on, let alone stay on. I heard the duo glue is the best glue to use with any eyelash but I want to go cheaper for my first time trying them. How well do these stay on? Do you need to cut them to fit your eye? And what other lashes would you recommend that are more lashy? if that makes sense.