Ardell Duo Professional Eyelashes with Adhesive D12 Thin and Wispy uploaded by Kat S.Ardell Duo Professional Eyelashes with Adhesive D12 Thin and Wispy uploaded by Pao L.

BY ARDELL

Check fit: Lay lash on top of your natural lash. If if extends beyond your lash line, trim excess with small scissors. Apply Adhesive: Squeeze a thin line of Duo adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set. Apply Lash: Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place. see more...

• I have been wanting to try fake eyelashes so bad! I tried some re...1 Answers
  • Do these feel heavy?3 Answers
Ardell Duo Professional Eyelashes with Adhesive D12 Thin and Wispy
  • "I would definitely recommend these to ladies who don't like wearing lashes but want to try them because these are light weight and you won't lose any of your real lashes taking them off." in 1 review
  • "I always use the false lash when I'm going out so when I get in from the club it will be easy for me to remove" in 1 review
  • "They're a little pricey but you can re use them" in 1 review
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I don't know what it is but these lashes I've tried are so stiff and hard to put on, keep on and look very fake. Ive true many different v kinds of lashes from this brand & BH Cosmetics & they're all the same. They aren't expensive. You can find them at Walgreens or sally beauty. I just don't recommend them sadly. They just don't work for me. I've yet to find a great nice lash that does.
Laura L.
Melissa, TX
I love these lashes! Ardell lashes are the most natural and easiest lashes to apply. I wear the D12 and the natural #120 lashes on the weekends when I go out to dinner. I always get tons of compliments and I am always asked if they are my natural lashes. Ardell has a wide array of styles for every taste for every one and are very affordable. I also recommend the Ardell lash adhesive.
Shannon Y.
Killeen, TX
If you like to have that natural look, these are the lashes for you. I have had many people comment on my lashes thinking they were my own. I wear these everyday. They are easy to put on and make sure you add ecru glue to the corners so that they don't lift throughout the day. I love the way these lashes make my green eyes brighter also. Definitely my go tool
Ashley Z.
I love ardell lashes they are very durable and look natural. DUO is the best eyelash glue in my opinion due to long lasting. I go for this combo very often since the eyelashes aren't too overpowering. I would buy this over and over again they are amazing.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
So easy to apply and it comes with the adhesive! It's such a good quality plus you can get them at target! They do the job and make my eyes pop without making me look too much like a fake Barbie. But I suggest you try them.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
This Is a great false lash for a bit of oomph while still looking realistic. The price is great especially when ulta has a sale. They are easy to use and apply I just wish they lasted as long as my professional brands
Dez E.
Fun flirty and very inexpensive . These lashes can be used over and over again with a simple cleanup process . The wispy lashes makes your eyes pop and if you have eye shadow on it'll give it an extra boost !
Kim P.
Gives a great cat eye effect, but doesn't keep well after first use. I like lashes that will last me a few wears, but these are so inexpensive I kind of don't care.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
I love Ardell eyelashes!!! Especially the wispy eyelashes because they look so natural. They give you that extra fullness that I look for without looking fake.
April S.
Hutto, TX
I swear by this Duo glue and will not try another. This is my holy grail along with a pair of wispy lashes! So natural yet noticeable.
kendra e.
Do these feel heavy?
natalie s.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have been wanting to try fake eyelashes so bad! I tried some really cheap elf eyelashes that came with its own glue, I believe it was only 2$ all together, but they wouldn't even go on my eye. I think I'm putting them on right I have watched a lot of my friends and family put them on but for some reason these elf ones would not go on, let alone stay on. I heard the duo glue is the best glue to use with any eyelash but I want to go cheaper for my first time trying them. How well do these stay on? Do you need to cut them to fit your eye? And what other lashes would you recommend that are more lashy? if that makes sense.