BY ARDELL

Brooke L.
I have used this lash glue for years and years and years. Does exactly what it suppose to. I love that it is dark colored so it does show. Blends it great with the lashes and eyeliner. Very affordable. You can buy it pretty much everywhere.
Nicole T.
Winchester
I love love LOVE this lash glue. No matter the brand of lash or the size of the lash, this glue works with me every time. It’s affordable for one. I tried a wear test and the glue kept my lashes on perfect for 3 days straight! Awesome stuff!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I really hate this lash adhesive. It smells terrible, like rotten fish. Ever after waiting the 30 seconds for it to get tacky it still doesn't stick to the lid properly. There have been times where it didn't stick at all and I had to reapply the glue. Finally after getting them to stick the lashes didn't feel secure. They were basically falling off after a couple hours. Get the Lash Duo brush on glue instead!
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
Best eye lash glue ever! Pretty stinky but great! It’s my favorite glue, strong, keeps those lashes on very well. They are not hard or painful to remove.
Kimberley T.
Emmercompascuum
I am obsessed with this lash glue. It is very thin, so it is easy to apply and it won’t be visible when you have your lashes on, unlike the white one sometimes. It comes out as a grey watery fluid and I believe it dries black. So you don’t necessarily need to apply eyeliner before, because the black glue looks like eyeliner (if visible). You can pull the glue of your lashes really easily too at the end of the day. The only reason why i’m not giving this product 5 stars is because of the packaging. I think a bottle with a brush applicator would be more convenient. Sometimes with this packaging it is a bit difficult to control the amount of product that comes out. Or sometimes, when there’s air inside the tube, some of the product squirts out. But other than that I’m loving this glue. Prefer it to the original one.
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
Best glue ever! I have finally found the trick when buying lashes, you can get the cheaper lashes as long as you go for the good glue! this glue is amazing, since using it it has honestly made doing my lashes so much easier as it applies really easily, dries so quickly and makes my lashes last all day! Love it so much! (even better in dark because then if you spill the glue anywhere you wont be able to see it!)