BeautyArdell
Dual Lash Applicator - Black - Bundle of 6

ARDELL Dual Lash Applicator - Black - Bundle of 6

by Ardell

Dual Lash Applicator makes it easier to put on and take off false eyelashes. Features a curved end for flawless application and an angled, rubber tip to keep them in place.

I’ve had this lash applicator for the past 6 months and still have issues using it. Any tips on how to use this tool to apply lashes effectively?
Start your review of ARDELL Dual Lash Applicator - Black - Bundle of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Sara H.
Mobile, AL
ARDELL Dual Lash Applicator - Black - Bundle of 6 uploaded by Sara H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I had absolute zero luck with this tool lol!i was better off using my fingers ,tweezers don’t work because the magnet doesn’t disconnect easily enough.Maybe someone can master it tho😅I got mine pretty cheap so I’m not complaining.
Admarie M.
Greenville, SC
ARDELL Dual Lash Applicator - Black - Bundle of 6 uploaded by Admarie M.
Purchased at: CVS
Me gusta porque no maltrata las pestañas cuando las utilizó, lo conseguí en cvs y es económico, es plástico no es metal ARDELL Dual Lash Applicator - Black - Bundle of 6
Casey A.
Ludlow, MA
Do you suck at putting on lashes? Does the glue get all over your fingers? Are your fingers to fat or short? Not anymore. No seriously this makes putting lashes on so easy. The curve of the applicator matches the curve of the lash band making this so simple
Emily R.
Independence, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly, this applicator isn’t awesome. I wasn’t too surprised since it usually comes as a bonus with the lashes. It works, I wouldn’t buy it separately. I would suggest buying a higher quality applicator if you are having troubles with this one.
Cierra M.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This product was ok, I did not realize it was for the magnetic lashes, but it gets the job done
Christina G.
San Diego
As a makeup enthusiast, I find that tweezers or your hand is much easier than using this! I’ve tried it and it did not work how I expected it to. It was a little disappointing. If it works for you ladies or men then that’s fantastic but It doesn’t do justice for me.
Marion I.
haugesund
Makes it easier to apply lashes for new beginners. I still use these. Recommend them to everybody.
Allison B.
This has got to be one of my favorite makeup tools!! It makes lash application as a freelance make-up artist so easy!! I really struggle applying fake lashes on clients without this device. I also highly recommend it to users who have long nails, as it really helps!!