BY NONE

Ardell Dual Lash Applicator see more...

Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: Ardell Dual Lash Applicator more...
For myself I really didn't like this it just didn't make it easy to put my lashes on for me it's easier to put them on with my fingers. Not that this is a bad product it just personally easier do put them on with my fingers that's all.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Review for: Ardell Dual Lash Applicator more...
I am not really good at putting the eyelashes on and I was at CVS and saw this for $4.99 and there was a sale buy one get one. I used this to put my lashes on and it works so well took less than 10 minutes to do.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This is my second pair of these, lost the first pair and I think they get the job done. I've never had any issues with anything by Ardel that I've purchased. They are good for the price.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Ardell Dual Lash Applicator more...
I am rating this 4 stars instead of 3 stars because I think I am the problem (and not this product) for my issues with application.

Today I tried to wear falsies for the first time and had quite a bit of trouble getting them to set correctly. I noticed that a lot of kits came with products like this and knew Ardell was a great brand and so I threw it in my shopping cart at CVS for just under $5.

I love the idea of it and am sure will get better at using the pink end to help me!
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Does the job well enough for the price. Nothing spectacular about it, but they don't work all too great either. if you happen to see a bunch of applicators at the drugstore, and this is one of them, go ahead and get it. it adequately applies lashes and can be used to press them together. It may be the only one I have tried, but it's ok to me.
Shawn B.
I really don't recommend purchasing this applicator. If it comes in a set as a free item then you're good. It is cheaply made. The idea for the design is good. However, it's too bulky. It's cheeply made. And the grip is not very good. I would recommend paying extra and get the metal version of this. Even for a beginner it's not a good buy. The only part I actually like is the pink rubber part on the end.
The plastic material makes a great place for the glue to stick to. It will stick to the lashes and stay close on both the false eyelash & your real eyelashes. Often times this will lifting the eyelashes out of place once you are able to open it again. And makes it almost impossible to adjust the false eyelash for it to be in a desirable position. This is a waste in my opinion.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I bought this product at international beauty show I heard a lot of good things but on the fence now because of the positive and negative comments so I will be trying this out and give my full review , but from the looks of it because of being curved I think that it would definitely help in applying lashes and with the other tip Easley to push in the lashes versus using tweezers and sticking myself or my client in the eye.
QueenGlam14 G.
ARDELL Demo Wispy Lashes go on quite easily with this Awesome applicator. What makes this applicator one of my favorites is because of:
1. Cost -very affordable
2. Accessibility- you can find at most beaty supply.
3. Lightweight- makes holding the lashes for placement easy.

You can't go wrong do the ARDELL brand. Everything I have tried works Fabulously!
@QueenGlam14
Jaikeyl D.
Columbus, OH
This is perfect for us lash applying challenged! It has both the clamp and angled tip to ensure #perfect #lash application ever time. It's much safer than regular tweezers. The packaging is simple. I'd say this is a bathroom staple! #beauty #beautymusthave
Carina C.
Not all too great applicator but I got mine in the set with eyelashes so I suppose it's okay. It is made of plastic so it's a bit bendable and not to sturdy. The other end is pretty good at applying lash glue.