BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Giselle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wear lashes everyday. These are my other favorite lashes. Long and full but not over the top! I have purchased many times and will continue to purchase. I also love the Studio Effects Wispies lashes which are similar to these. Definitely recommend!
Christa R.
Astoria, NY
These lashes are my favorite falsies to finish off a dramatic Halloween look. They give my eyes much more definition and make up for what I'm lacking in the lash department. They're easy to apply and look great without appearing to be super fake.
CHRISY C.
These are my all time favorite lashes ! I use them all the time and there super adorable . I like that they fit my eye shade and I don’t need to cut of any lash hairs to make it fit . I also like that I have many selections depending on what look I’m going for . People are always asking me what lashes I use and I always say Ardell lashes .
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Ardell is an amazing brand! They work well and are very cheap.  I find that these lashes specifically are a bit more bold for every day use but I like for special nights out.  These lashes are very full and feel relatively light on the eyes lids too!
Abbey S.
Marion , IN
I really like these eyelashes but they are very long and full. I would say they are more for special occasions rather than a normal casual look. They are very dramatic and can feel heavy on the eyes. However, they are such a good product for the price! I would definitely buy them again.
Jennah W.
Rochester, MN
These eyelashes are beautiful. They are my daily go-to and makes every eye look pop. The thin band and lightweight feel makes it seem like you're not even wearing lashes! Very customizable, easy to trim and easy to layer. The best part is, they are available at your fingertips.
Marie D.
New York , NY
These are my literary my FAVORITEEEE drugstore lashes i always stack up on these when I can they are really great lashes and for the price you can’t beat it I sometimes reach out more to these lashes than my more expensive brand lashes.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I don’t know what to say because these lashes were horrible . I had made a beautiful look to post on Instagram and while I was recording myself I’ve noticed some strands were going up and some were down and it was just all over the place
Annie R.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my all time favorite lashes!! They’re so long and voluminous, but still ok that I can wear them to school and they make my eyes look so bright and nice!
Erin S.
tampa
I was in a hurry on my way home from work to go out. I ran by the store and grabbed the first pair of lashes I saw, I'm so happy to have found these because they're incredible!!! They went on so easy and they looked beautiful on!!!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!