BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Grace S.
I love these fake eye lashes because they actually look natural on me. Because when you wear fake eye lashes you definitely don’t want them to look fake
Krystal M.
Moore, OK
Love love love these falsies for a sexy look! These are perfect for a GNO or a date night! Easy to apply, natural full look and they stay put all night!
Kristen E.
Verona, PA
Definitely some of the BEST lashes! Ardell is my go to lash brand. They are bomb and inexpensive. The double up line is awesome. They are full and sexy!
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Favorite ardell lashes oh my gosh I absolutely love them I buy. Like 10 packs just I won't ever run out. They're great quality for an affordable price
Heidi G.
San Diego, CA
Just became my favorite lashes... I use them on a daily basis and they just make my eyes look fancy and they are comfortable and don't fall off easily.
Meghin S.
Shafter, CA
The double wispies are defenilty my favorite lash of all time. I sometimes go with the plain wispies and automatically regret it. I stick with these!!
Mia M.
Temecula, Ca
I really love ardell eyelashes they are so comfortable to wear! I love buying these lashes! They look so beautiful on me! They have pretty packaging!!
Mandy B.
Tremonton, UT
My favorite brand of lashes that I’ve tried. I use them for multiple uses. If you take care of them they will last quite a while. I use them every day.
Raeann W.
Riverside, CA
Love these lashes! They are my go to lashes! They give you nice volume and just enough length to compliment your make up but not over power the eyes!!!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
These are the most natural looking false lashes ive ever worn. they are easy to apply and have a thin band that is very flexible for a comfortable fit.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!