BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these! Ardell has one of the most amazing brand for drugstore falsies. The lash band on these are flexible and not too hard to apply or too hard (literally) where as it would poke my eye. The lashes feel great and last for hours. I’ve worn these for months and they’re still in mint condition!
Heather O.
Fulton, IL
Love how dramatic and full these are. I always get compliments on them. They are heavier but that is expected when they they are that think. Really do make a huge difference in an eye look.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
Love these lashes 😍 I usually love a thick band on lashes and these are thin which I don’t like, because it’s harder for me to apply. BUT they look so good on. They aren’t heavy at all and the price is very affordable so I can deal with it lol!
Nina H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love them! Natural looking and thick. Every time I wear these I get compliments. I wear these lashes on a daily basis when I wear make up I wear them when I go to the bar or to the club sometimes. They are great for a normal occasion or a formal occasion. They last all night and they are really light so they don’t bother your eyes too much.
Jordi L.
These Ardell lashes are my absolute favorite. I’ve tried quite a few different brands over the years but I always come back to these because they’re truly the best. They’re light and easy to apply, and they blend so well with my natural lashes. Every time I wear them I get SO many compliments on how beautiful they look.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah , FL
Really good!! for those night outings with friends, either for dinner or for the record, they look very nice, they make you see the deepest look, I love them sooo much i feel like a Drama Queen, like a Diva! Lol
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
These are actually so cool. They give a ton of volume and definition but the lash band is still really thin and workable. I love the look of this and they shape they give me eye, and I have been able to wear them for events and every day looks and they were appropriate for both.
kay ..
These are my absolute favorite lashes in the world. I have small brown eyes & they make them pop like no other. The packaging is standard lash packaging. I wear these lashes literally every other day, because i switch them out with another pair. I would definitely these to EVERYONE!!!
Celsey D.
shreveport LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love ardell lashes and the double up ones are very lightweight but voluminous. I love them for a full glam look , I wore them for New Years with my grunge glam makeup. They were extremely comfortable to wear all night.
Vianna M.
By far best drugstore eyelashes I’ve encountered, they last all night the band makes it super easy to apply. So practical for beginners and these just add that extra glam you need for a girls night out, date night or to wear to that new club that you’ve been dying to go to
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!