BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
These lashes are so cute! They are fluffy, thick, and not too long. They have a really sturdy band on them and are easy to apply. Definitely recommend them!
Victoria S.
Porter, TX
My go to lashes and inexpensive too, these lashes are great for everyday looks or for just topping off your eye makeup, and I get about 5-7 uses out of them.
Nicoleta D.
Surprise
I loved them so much . I buy this product and use it so many times for 1 month and they look amazing everytime and didnt broke. So I really recommend them ❤
Jillian Kimberly C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Dramatic lashes are so in right now ! These are my new favorites . Paired with a colorful eye or a winged eyeliner , these are perfect for any makeup look .
Kirstin P.
Panama City, FL
I always get ardell lashes cause they are great quality and affordable & they are sold in Just about every drug store you can think of so that’s also a plus
Evelyn M.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I love these lashes! They are affordable and if you take care of them you could definitely get a few uses out of them. They are lightweight and non dramatic.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
One of the better fake eyelashes I've tried. they are kind of difficult to put on but I might just need more practice. once on, though, they last a while.
Sibel C.
Deze wimpers zijn wel oke. Ik vind dat ze wat minder van kwaliteit zijn. Ik kan ze niet 3 keer dragen. Terwijl ik andere wimpers wel tot 5 keer kan dragen.
Lauren R.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love these lashes! You can't see the band when it's on and they are so amazing! They look so glam and are so affordable and comfortable to wear all day!
Lyndsey S.
Love this brand! Just bought my first pairs of false eyelashes not too long ago and have loved them and this brand. Very good quality and decently priced.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!