BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Missy D.
Sicklerville
These are my go to lashes. Everytime I'm at the drugstore I buy another pack. I can wear them with any look, bold or natural. I love the way they shape my eyes and enhance the look of the rest of my face :)
Natalie L.
Kingman, AZ
Very nice lashes! I'm a huge false lash fanatic, and these came close to my house of lashes lashes! If we'll taken care of you can get a few uses out of each pair. I need more in my collection!!!!!!!!!!
Taylor H.
Walker, LA
Loveeee these lashes! Nice full lashes for a great price. Great for when you really want that WOW look! These lashes and the regular Ardell whispies are my go to lashes for a natural and glam look! Definitely a must have!
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that these lashes have a thin lash band because I apply my lashes under my lashline and not on top. They look very natural and I am able to get multiple wears out of them.
Tiffany A.
I love these so much these are good for an everyday look just lashes nothing else or for a sexy night look add some eyeshadow and liner pop these on and you're set to head out 😉
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,239 reviews
I actually love eyelashes looking curled but it's too much work putting them with glue and stuff and time consuming Idk how girls have the time for it I do not recommend it if you get impatient easily
Karen R.
I love eyelashes but I also don't want them to look completely fake and these are perfect they definitely give you volume and length and they taper like your real eyelashes to being short to long at the ends, they are perfect!
Kristina B.
Beaumont
Best eyelashes NYX Fabulous Eye Lashes
I love to wear them they are so comfortable I bought this at Walmart
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
These lashes look SO NATURAL and settle on my lash line seemlessly. I feel natural but glamourous when I where them.
Janely N.
Comfortable lashband, and are good for up to 10 wears. Very flattering to eyes and easy to apply.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!