BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Shamerea R.
Glendale Hts, IL
My all time favorite lashes!! They are worth every single penny! I love the way they give you a natural look but also make your eyes pop in pictures! Buy these lashes! It not, more for me
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
These are some of my favorite falsies! Plus they are reasonably priced. They look great on the eyes and are easy to apply. These are my staple lashes and I repurchase them frequently.
Shelby W.
Indianapolis , IN
I was nervous to try these because they looked intense but omg they are beautiful!! They make your eyes pop and I haven't had any issues with them trying to come off during the day.
Ericka I.
Tacoma
One of my most favorite lashes! These lashes are wispy and very full. You can never go wrong with any ardell lashes! Especially if you love dramatic lashes these are the one for you!
Daisy A.
stockton
These eye lashes look so pretty. I love the the natural and full look . Eye lashes like these always make the eyes pop and they make the eye make up look a lot better . I would love to try these eye lashes out.
Jaimi B.
This is the perfect pair of lashes when you want natural but a little dramatic. I love these for a night out..very pretty but not overwhelming. They are also very comfortable on.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
My first pair of bold lashes that quickly became a weekend favorite. Took a little bit to get used to but once I did, I was hooked. The bold lashes with the sleek, barely there band is the perfect combination!
Adriana H.
Riverside, CA
My favorite everyday lashes. They are light weight and easy to apply. I reuse them 8-10 times after cleaning them and they still hold their shape. The price is very affordable.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my fav lashes they look natural on me when I apply them. I go on a spree when I see them the application is easy and they feel so comfortable these are my everyday wear lashes I definitely recommend.
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
Very dramatic but not heavy. I love that the ends make eyes look like cat eye shaped. Very comfortable and price and reasonable! I recommend this brand to everyone! I buy theses lashes all the time.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!