BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Daisy R.
I really really love this eyelashes !!! I wear them to school everyday ( ofc different pair of double ups ) they really give you the finished dramatic look and I would definitely recommend
Carson M.
Tallahassee, FL
I’ve used these before for a pagent and they worked very well. They stayed on and last awhile. I’ve used them multiple times for pagents. I bought them at Walmart. I would buy again and I recommend to others.
Jessica M.
These lashes are fantastic, however, they are not for someone who wants a more natural look. They are just as big and full as they seem in the picture. I have very large eyes and can pull these off nicely. My friends laughs because I am constantly getting stopped in public by strangers asking about my lashes. They are just plain cute and so awesome to wear!

I love the durability as well. One pair, with proper care, will last me a week or longer.
Sarah E.
bowling green
Love these lashes so much blend good with my lashes I have hazel eyes so they change a lot . I use lashes a lot but this kind I use every now and then . It is long lasting. And would definitely recommend.
Jennifer E.
These are my favorite lashes to wear when I'm looking for extra drama. They're very pretty and easy to apply. They stay on all day with the right glue and they're affordable coming in around $5.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Love these!! Great to use on a night out, date night, girls night, any night in general. This looks great with a Smokey eye look. No need to apply mascara. These stayed on my eyelids all night without any touch ups.
Meg E.
Fargo, ND
Love these lashes. By far the best brand for drugstore lashes. It’s great that you can get this brand at all major drugstores. They are great for a basic look or very dramatic look. Highly suggest to all my friends.
Sheng ☺.
Minneapolis, MN
LOVE THESE LASHES! They work so well even with multiple uses and I always get compliments when I use them. They're great for special occasions & I always use them for dance competitions! Very cheap but great quality.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
These are some of my favorite falsies! Plus they are reasonably priced. They look great on the eyes and are easy to apply. These are my staple lashes and I repurchase them frequently.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely loveeeee wearing fake eyelashes. My only downfall with this was that it was a little to heavy on my eyelids. But overall definitely a great product.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!