BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Amanda C.
These lashes are amazing whether it’s a natural day or intense makeup day. I usually wear a full face of makeup and these lashes can work whenever and they look high end. I love them!
Pahoua L.
Ardell 207 double up lashes are my favorite! I have small eyes so using these lashes helps my eyes look bigger and better. It also helps me create a double eyelid which I love. This is the only lashes I’ve used since I found out about them. They are a little pricey but well worth it. I usually use them a few times and they still remain intact after a few uses and cleaning.
Kari C.
LOVE LOVE love these lashes they are my go to all of the time for any occasion just enough umpfff to any look would definitely give these a try if you haven't yet you will love them!
Chealsee F.
Bakersfield , CA
This pair of lashes is perfect for a very dramatic affect. They are a little bit harder to put on the normal lashes but that’s because there’s two bands instead of one. Overall I would definitely buy it again.
Alexia M.
These are my absolute favorite eyelashes ever. They are very affordable and look amazing. Super easy to get because they’re in almost every drugstore. I have been buying these for about a year and a half now and have used more expensive lashes and prefer these over those.
grace l.
cranston
Love this lash. It’s a great lash for when you’re going out but don’t want anything too dramatic. I have repurchased them many times. I would recommend them to anyone with any eye shape. Worth your purchase!
Almaz S.
North Olmsted, OH
I hated these! I’m a big fan of their regular wispies but this one for some reason is so flimsy. Like the band it’s so hard to work with because there’s just no structure at all. I wouldn’t get these again.
Cara J.
These are such a good go to drug store last. They are affordable price and look very natural! The bad is a medium thickness and easy to maneuver and fit the eye. I always know these will look good without question!
Emily W.
Orlando, FL
These are my go to for any costume or special event! They add such a dramatic feature to make up and over all look and I absolutely love it! They are reasonably priced and there are ways you can reuse them to really get your moneys worth! This is definitely a must when it comes to doing my make up again this year for Halloween
Issys O.
Beaumont, TX
I wish I could rate these a 10! I love these so much and are my holy grail go to’s at Ulta or the drugstore. They’re so dreamy and give such a natural, but dramatic look. The best part is that they’re so easy to put on. Ardell Double Up Wispies
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!