BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
madi a.
missouri city , TX
I love super dramatic lashes, so these are my go to "natural" lashes. They are full and fluffy, but not overly long or voluminous. They almost look similar to lash extensions. Perfect for a smokey eye sand liner.
Kristicia K.
Troy, NY
I love the double wispies for when I want that full fan effect. I like how they are cross hatched and kind of overlap. It adds a little more dimension. They are also very light weight for the volume that that have.
alexis m.
I love these lashes so much great for big events . I used these for my prom and there pretty easy to apply . It’s great for its value and it stays in good shape for awhile . I would mostly likely buy these again .
Kristen H.
Montpelier, ID
Love the Double Ups! Only downside is the lash itself was a little longer than other Ardells I have purchased, so I had to cut the lash band. Very pretty, and not overly dramatic.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
After Ardell discontinued my last double up lashes it took me forever to find some I like just as much, these are really bold which is what I wear for fake lashes! They are really great and last quite a while!
eliza g.
these are probably the best affordable fake lashes i have purchased. they are easy to apply and use. i bought these lashes at my local drugstore. they sell these everywhere now. i would of course buy these again.
Diana L.
Menifee, CA
These are the best false lashes out there! Super easy to apply and they have a thin rim so you can hardly feel them. The volume gives any eyeshadow look that extra pop. I always have these in my makeup bag!
Haley S.
warren, OH
I am so obsessed with the Ardell wispie lashes! I wear them all the time especially the double up ones, I get them from Ulta, rite aid, sally's mostly any drug carry them. Of course I would buy them again!!
Katelyn L.
maryland heights
These lashes are a five out of five in my book! They look real and are super soft and not too heavy at all. They aren't the most natural lashes but if you're looking to have a bold lash or just a bold look period, I recommend these 110%.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!