BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Looked too fake. The inner corners of the lashes did not blend well (did not gradually get shorter) so it was an unnatural transition from your natural lash to the fake lash. Very heavy. All the tips of the lashes did not taper off, looked like cut wire.
Marina T.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Now these lashes are a STATEMENT. Very bold yet almost effortless. Because they are "doubled up" it gives a multilash look from the side that plays in your favor when wearing these beauties. My go to on a night out!
Audrey L.
Ringgold , GA
False lashes I general are amazing. When I do bridal makeup or special occasion makeup I recommend wearing them. It creates so much more glam to a look. And these are my favorite ones to buy! They are not super expensive and look stunning!
Lauren M.
Ardell lashes are great in general. Easy to find in drug stores and good cheap prices. These particular lashes I use for a more glam look. They give the appearance of very thick, full, and long lashes. Full of volume.
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
Regular wispies are nice but they are not enough for me because I like full and intense lashes so this are my go to every day lashes
(Yes I wear lashes every day)
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
Best drugstore false lashes you can buy! These Double Up Wispies give your lashes that extra oomph they need for a night out or if you're extra sassy, an everyday look!
madi a.
missouri city , TX
I love super dramatic lashes, so these are my go to "natural" lashes. They are full and fluffy, but not overly long or voluminous. They almost look similar to lash extensions. Perfect for a smokey eye sand liner.
Alexis B.
These are my go to lashes. They are sometimes hard to find and I will stock up if I find multiple. These are very easy to apply and look natural on the eye, but add a ton of drama and make your look 20x better.!
Cori G.
Chester, PA
This is thee perfect lash for a little extra flirtation! They are so light weight and wispie! I purchased these lashes at Walmart because Walmart is the absolute cheapest. I would recommend these lashes to anyone.
victoria G.
Premont, TX
These are my absolute FAV ride or die lashes they give me life ! You won't be disappointed if you purchase them , if you are obsessed with that full lash look these are your bad girls I highly highly recommend .
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!