BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
Love these lashes! They are super affordable and they are really high quality! They give you a super full and long lash look! You can wear these lashes muliple times! Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth M.
apache junction az
Ardell is the first brand of false lashes I ever wore... they are super easy to put on and that's what I love about them! The double up lashes are my go to lash... i always stock up when they have them at any store I go to... I never go with out a pair of these
Joelle V.
I like the wispies collection because I feel like these lashes look somewhat natural while still giving a wow factor. All Ardell lashes are of great quality to me- this pack is not an exception. Would definitely recommend.
Kimberly H.
My go to for a simple look . Easy to apply and easy to remove when done with my day ..washable and affordable! Definitely a loyal customer to ardelle ... I always recommend these eye lashes to all cousins sisters etc lol
LUVI l.
Pittsburgh
These are my must haves for when I am going out or need a more dramatic effect. The shape is beautiful and doesn't look too crazy either despite all of the volume. My one complaint is that sometimes these can feel heavy.
Diorr D.
These are a great "quick grab" with an inexpensive retailing price you can SAVE & SLAY 💸!! these gorgous lashes are the way to go to for a low price & GREAT QUALITY 😍😍( just sharing one of my favssss)
Kathryn D.
Storrs, CT
These are a tried and true and really allow a more natural yet dramatic lash. They are something that I have used to enhance costume make-up as well as something that I have worn to both day-time and night-time events. They also apply and come off easily.
Alyssa V.
THESE LASHES ARE SO FIRE ! I love them so much they are my new everyday lashes. I love how flirty and dramatic in a natural kind of way. I have bought five packs after realizing how amazing they are. I recommend to everyone reading this right now.
Lexy S.
Paradise, TX
I wore these to my junior and senior prom! They added the perfect amount of drama, length and volume. The band needs to be covered up with eyeliner but that’s my only complaint. I buy these for every special occasion!
Lauren M.
Ardell lashes are great in general. Easy to find in drug stores and good cheap prices. These particular lashes I use for a more glam look. They give the appearance of very thick, full, and long lashes. Full of volume.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!