BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Lyric W.
I'm a big fan of the double wispies because they have a very natural style and flare but add a little more volume than the Demi wispies. I usually would have to stack the Demi wispies but not these!
Cassidy G.
Fort Dix, NJ
I have never got into lashes before and all my friends told me that these would be the easiest to apply for beginner. I WEAR LASHES ALMOST EVERY DAY NOW!! These a light fit, easy to apply, and they look natural with a bit of glam!!!
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my go to lashes! I wear glasses most times so these don't hit my lenses lol. And even when I don't these lashes are GORGEOUS. I always get compliments on them. They're very full and dramatic but appropriate for day time.
Katelyn C.
Northampton, PA
I love these! I rated them 4 stars because they literally separated when I washed them. Like the one pair stayed straight and the other curled. It was crazy so I had to throw them away. I don’t really mind because Bette super affordable and I was willing to just buy another pair!
Holly M.
covington ky
These are really good lashes. The quality is great. They are easy to apply and the price is affordable. They last a few wears. I bought them from Kroger and I’m a repeat user. I would recommend these if you like a good drug store eyelash.
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
I love these for my super glam looks. They are super dramatic and way more comfortable than actually doubling up on lashes. They are great for photographs or if you ever do stage make up. Every girl/guy should have a set of these
dawn m.
One of my favorite lashes for everyday big lash look!! I just really love how valuminous they are An look so natural I think!! They also last forever you can wear them at least about 5-10 times depending on the wearer.. but I do love these!!
Rebecca B.
If these were the tiniest bit shorter so they wouldn't attack my glasses every blink, these would be my favorite lashes. They're a little longer than the regular wispies.
Chaquetta G.
Florence
The double up collection has to be one of my all time favorites in this line. I love how you get drama without looking crazy when you wear theses lashes. The band is soft comfortable and bendable. The lashes are super lightweight and most importantly affordable.
Elizabeth M.
apache junction az
Ardell is the first brand of false lashes I ever wore... they are super easy to put on and that's what I love about them! The double up lashes are my go to lash... i always stock up when they have them at any store I go to... I never go with out a pair of these
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!