BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Ali M.
Saint Paul, MN
These are one of my favorite eyelashes! They’re good for just throwing on and running errands or for a night out! I would highly recommend these! Not to mention they’re what 5 dollars extremely cheap. You can count on me to buy these again!!!!!
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
These are by far my favorite drugstore lashes. I also love the regular wispies, but these add a little more drama which I love. And they have a SUPER flexible band so they're really easy to manipulate and work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE would recommend.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Love. That's all i can say. These lashes are just stunning. They are so beautiful even with light makeup. I love the wispy style lashes the most, they look the most natural. With these you get the most of a natural look without looking too glam
Rosa A.
Hillsboro , OR
I love these ardell lashes ! Makeup my eye pop out more ! I usually use lashes all the time ! It's not expensive what so ever for long lasting use ! I totally recommend some using dou eyelash glue ! I would totally buy again!
Monica P.
My ride or die lashes!!! I know these are on the dramatic side but they're my everyday lashes. I'm always asked if they're my natural lashes which I think maybe is their way of just acknowledging them but it's always a complementary statement. I have backup
For my backups for these!!!
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
Love these lashes for when I'm going for more of a dramatic look. They look a little layered so it really gives depth to your eyes. Especially for those of us who have monolids!! And as always Ardell lashes have the best quality for drugstore lashes.
Jheylu E.
Sanford, NC
The Ardell double wispies are a MUST have! They have this natural look, yet they make your eyes pop. People would have a hard time trying to figure out if these are your natural lashes or not. Most importantly- they are not expensive! I definetly recommend them!
raina a.
Wheaton, IL
These lashes are stunning. They give tons of length and a bit of a stacked effect with the way the lashes are banded. For their price, they're completely worth it. I just wish the band was a bit thicker so they wouldn't deteriorate so fast.
Karen R.
Waterbury Ctr , VT
I love whispies!! And then you double them and it's amazing!! They are gorgeous and the band is thin which is a great thing! They're full, natural but kind of extra looking lashes! I always need to have these in my life!! They're so beautiful!
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
These are my absolute favorite type of lashes, any time I go shopping and she Ardell I have to pick up some lashes even when I don’t need them! They are affordable, available at so many places and amazing, I tell people all the time that my favorite lashes are Ardell I probably won’t wear anything else!!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!