BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Jenny K.
Love the perfect falsies for me . I would have never thought that I would find the perfect lashes at a drugstore . They are very easy to put on and will look beautiful with a glam eye look .
Jess M.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite brand of drugstore lashes. I can normally get 4-5 uses out of them depending on what eyeshadow look I am wearing. They are so pretty and fluttery and dramatic. Seriously! Try them out. You will not regret it.
Donna C.
San Antonio, TX
These lashes are great for natural looks but they don't do much when doing full on glam because they aren't dramatic. On the other hand, if you're a beginner I would recommend trying these out because the lash band is quite thin making application a bit easier.
Zainab R.
Sugar Land, TX
My absolute favorite drugstore lashes!!! Honestly I love voluminous lashes! And I've found doubling up just gives me that flashy look that I want but taking two strips and cutting them up to double is a lot of work! But these lashes literally made my life sooo much easier I could wear them all day!!
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
One of the best natural looking yet glamorous lashes on the market. They are super affordable and look so beautiful on the eyes. I would definitely want to repurchase these lashes in the future and are by far my most favorite of them all from the drugstore.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
These lashes are so pretty! They are very wispy and long. They give a natural yet dramatic look! They are also relatively cheap! These are great lashes and I would definitely recommend buying them!!!!!!
Jenny R.
I use these fake eyelashes for my dance competitions and they are outstanding! they stay on after a long day of dancing and they look amazing! Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. Ardell Double Up WispiesArdell Deluxe Pack Lash
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
I tried these a while ago cause I love full and big lashes! These are so gorgeous,full and voluminous. They complete your makeup look, no matter if you're doing a casual or glam look.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I love love love love theses lashes! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves affordable makeup or false lashes! I would pick these over my huda lashes any day! I get mine at Sally's(they always have sales) and I will repurchase these over and over again
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!