BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Salisa C.
Clarksville, TN
Ardell is my favorite. I reuse the lashes couple times and it still looks great, At first I think it would be too much for my eyes shape but when I put it on I kinda like it. Awesome lashes. 👀
Zaynah S.
Fremont
for drugstore brand lashes, these are absolutely worth the price!! most of the ardell brand lashes are quite good, but I think it's all in the glue!! any lashes can work, as long as you got the glue for it 👍 these are a win! definitely recommend the demi whispies 😊
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
I absolutely love the double up lashes! They give eyelashes so much volume & fairly easy to put on. When I want to dramatic lashes I grab for these. Also you can't go bad with the price point!!!! I will continue buying them.
Emily H.
These lashes are amazing! I swear by them. They're easy to wear, apply, and remove. I recommend using them with DUO lash glue. They are a fantastic value! I prefer these over most other lashes and would definitely buy again.
Jenny K.
Love the perfect falsies for me . I would have never thought that I would find the perfect lashes at a drugstore . They are very easy to put on and will look beautiful with a glam eye look .
Evelyn G.
Houston
My favorite eyelashes! I always get great compliments when I wear them. And it's that nice finish touch to my makeup. I use these almost every day, they are so easy to use. I always recommend them to my friends
Donna C.
San Antonio, TX
These lashes are great for natural looks but they don't do much when doing full on glam because they aren't dramatic. On the other hand, if you're a beginner I would recommend trying these out because the lash band is quite thin making application a bit easier.
Jess M.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite brand of drugstore lashes. I can normally get 4-5 uses out of them depending on what eyeshadow look I am wearing. They are so pretty and fluttery and dramatic. Seriously! Try them out. You will not regret it.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
These lashes are so pretty! They are very wispy and long. They give a natural yet dramatic look! They are also relatively cheap! These are great lashes and I would definitely recommend buying them!!!!!!
Jenny R.
I use these fake eyelashes for my dance competitions and they are outstanding! they stay on after a long day of dancing and they look amazing! Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!