BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
I love these lashes! They are a little bit more dramatic than natural lashes. They show up in pictures and look so beautiful and truly open up your eyes. I love the demo wispie style but these are great to add a little extra oof! The price is reasonable and they can last you a few uses. #mybeautyawards
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
First I have to say that this product is a great value for the cost of it. I have since incorporated this into my daily routine. Also, I have recommended this product to a few friends and everyone has shared the same sentiment.
Renee K.
Ford City
I love these eyelashes!! The band is not too thin but not too thick, making it really easy to apply close to the lash line. They are super full look and don’t feel heavy at all! I love wearing these when I’m wearing an all over one color shadow. Great price too and last after many uses!
Briginette A.
Miramar, FL
Not my favorite lashes but they stays on. Only when I’m on the go is the only time I use the lashes. I buy them at my local pharmacy. It’s a lot better than other brands and I definitely recommend it.
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
These lashes are amazing! They are so easy to use, super soft and light, and stay on all day. They complement any look I do, even the most natural of looks. They last a long time as well
Ashley F.
New Philadelphia, OH
These lashes are really pretty compared to any that you can find at the drug store. I have such a hard time finding lashes I like because (drugstore brands) always make the lashes all the same length, and plasticy looking and I like wispier more natural appearing mink lashes. So for the price point Arielle is killing it with a lot of their lash styles!
Kristen C.
I love double up! I love a simple shadow with a bold lash. Whenever I’m out of stock with the lashes I usually order online, I go to the store and pick these up. They’re full and pretty.
Brianna L.
oregon city
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love love loveee these lashes they just make the complete look. They are super comfortable and do not bother at all. They are very soft and flexible I really do recommend these lashes they are beyond incredible.
Pahoua L.
Ardell 207 double up lashes are my favorite! I have small eyes so using these lashes helps my eyes look bigger and better. It also helps me create a double eyelid which I love. This is the only lashes I’ve used since I found out about them. They are a little pricey but well worth it. I usually use them a few times and they still remain intact after a few uses and cleaning.
Amanda C.
These lashes are amazing whether it’s a natural day or intense makeup day. I usually wear a full face of makeup and these lashes can work whenever and they look high end. I love them!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!