BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Gigi A.
Ardell Lashes are my Holy Grail lashes and have been for years. They are ridiculous cheep ranging from 4.99+ They are such amazing quality and the band's make it very easy to apply. The quality of these lashes are so amazing i wear mine for 5+ times. I would definitely recommend they are my go to lashes.
Brandee L.
These are AWESOME drugstore lashes. They do have a fairly dramatic look to them but are very sassy and sexy. I've used this product many times for events, and for some of my clients for proms. The price is also pretty inexpensive for a good quality product. I highly recommend grabbing a pair of these!
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
I adore these lashes. They aren't obnoxiously long and full, but they are a lot nicer looking than my real lashes. They last quite a while if you take care of them, which is a plus since they are pretty cheap. I also like that the package snaps shut so I can just store them in the box they came in.
Jordan J.
Mesa, AZ
These lashes are perfect for a more dramatic look. It makes your eyes for full and lashes super long. I love that the band is thin and that when you apply the eyelash glue its super easy to apply. I love that you can easily wash them so you can keep using them. They are one of my favorite products to have when your creating a dramatic eyeshadow
Jessi S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Overall I was really impressed with these lashes. I had to trim them down because they were really long, but I really enjoyed them. I got a few wears out of them as well. Good option for more affordable lashes.
Sara G.
I love Ardell lashes for a drugstore lash brand. They are super flattering and easy to apply. I love using Duo glue with them. The do last for a few wears and with their price point they are inexpensive to replace. I recommend Ardell for those who are just starting with strip lashes.
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
These are my absolute FAVORITE falsies of all time -- and that is saying a lot. They are a great price, stay on all day and fit my eyes perfectly! I literally get asked where I get my lash extensions done every time I wear these. Perfect for vamping up your Halloween. Nothing else compares!
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
Not a fan. I have smaller eyes (I'm Asian) so these were a little too long closer to the tear duct. It just looked too long and fake. I love Ardell lashes, but this style was not for me. I wanted a little more drama for my lashes for going out and I thought these were going to look great just from looking at them, I was disappointed.
alex b.
Double Oak, TX
i dont use these anymore but when i was a beginner i loved these! they are so easy to apply and they arent crazy long or anything theyre really beautiful lashes that give you nice volume and look good with any look!
Christina F.
I love the regular Ardell wispies, but for some reason I wasn't as big of a fan of these. They still applied easily, thanks to the thin band, and were comfortable to wear, but I don't see myself repurchasing them.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!