BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Bethany C.
La Mesa, CA
These are really beautiful lashes for a really affordable price. I like the fact that they are doubled up so it makes for a more dramatic look. I think that it would be great paired with a smoky eye or even on their own. I would definitely recommend these for a beginner who is just starting to wear lashes or even a seasoned lash veteran.
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Super thick lashes. Add this to a full face glam look and you're set. I did have to trim the edges cause they were a little too wide but nothing crazy. First time using this brand the other day and I was pretty pleased. I'm still new to the lash game but I will keep yall posted.
Briana G.
San Antonio
Love these! So amazing, your eyes look a million times better. You can get a pack of 2 or for 2$ more get a pack of 5! Definitely recommend going with a smokey eye while using these. I have blue eyes so I tend to use browns or purple with these lashes to make my eyes pop! Ardell Double Up Wispies
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
These lashes are amazing. I first bought these at walmart when I was just starting to try falsies. They were so easy to apply (even for a beginner). Very high quality! They look so natural and don't scream fake when I have them on. Even my husband had no clue they were fake.
Yandy J.
Wispies are one of my favorite eyelash strips to wear, they are  true to size and feel very natural on and usually stays on my eyelids for 2 days and then i have to cleaned them and reapply putting the lashes back on. I usually get about 2 wears out of wearing them. Great product, quick application and you can be on your way.
Tiffany D.
Ardell Double up Wispies are too die for! They are the cutes and the most simple, light, real looking and full length lashes. They are easy to put on and the easiest to remove. They look like your real lashes but also create a little drama in the texture. They are high quality lashes and they never tear or rip and can be used many times if cleaned and also stored properly.
Chelsea B.
Powder Springs, GA
9 out of 10 these are like the ONLY lashes I purchase and wear. They give you a sort of natural bold appearance to the eye. I go to Sally's beauty to purchase them. Very nice & easy packaging .. It's not hard to open at all. I definitely recommend to purchase them! Everyone wants that thick natural eye lash look.
Ariadna D.
East Chicago , IN
I purchased my eyelashes at Sally’s beauty there about $4. These eyelashes are so pretty and so wispy. They give you a glamorous look and feel so light when applied. They look very natural and feel natural as well. These are one of my favorite eyelashes. I love purchasing these. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
These are one of my favorite lashes! I love how thick and long they are! Every time I wear them, I get so many compliments! They’re absolutely beautiful! They’re long lasting and easy to clean if you’re wanting to get a second use out of them.
Melanie A.
Cheltenham, PA
Ardell lashes are my favorite false lashes! Their lashes are natural looking and make your lashes look fuller. Many people have stopped to stare and ask if my lashes are real. I have a love hate relationship with the thin band on the lashes. The band is good at hiding that the lashes are fake but I get nervous that I will break the lashes before having a chance to use them.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!