BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Heidi R.
TUCSON, AZ
Just picked up two pairs this morning and am wearing one, these are the perfect glam every day lashes. I love big lashes but sometimes you gotta go for a lighter look and if you're into drama but don't have the time for it everyday, these lashes will satisfy your need of glam while keeping it light.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem , PA
I love almost all the Arden lashes ! Super affordable. They last a while:) light weight ! Looks beautiful on the eyes. I like the double up ones for a more dramatic effect! Makes my eyes look amazing !
Angel F.
These false eyelashes gives me so much life! I love how bold looking they are and i love how much it gives my eyes so much life. They don't look very natural but i love how dramatic they look. I got so many compliments wearing these and friends asking me wanting to know which lashes i'm wearing.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
These add a little more drama than the regular Ardell Wispies which is perfect for a night out and upcoming Halloween festivities. Standard Ardell packaging and quality. The band is a little thicker than their regular wispies lashes. Not the best lashes for beginners or someone who wants natural lash but I love them. Found these at my local Target, Ulta, and CVS.
Amber D.
Conway, AR
I love the regular Demi wispies but I also loveeee these. The band isn't too think, unlike the other "double up" lashes so it makes it easy to bend and shape to your eye. I bought three packs of these and I wish they would come in a set like the wispies. I like to wear these when I'm going for a little bit more of a dramatic look.
Chrissy B.
I was kinda scared to try these at first, I thought they would be way too thick! To my surprise they weren't! Now they are one of my favorite lashes I wear . I do recommend at first to wiggle the band a few times just to make it more adjustable.
Ashleigh P.
Any kind of Ardell lash, gives me life. I have the Double Up and I have the Natural. The Double Up Wispies are so perfect if you're wanting your lashes to pop. They give the perfect length and while they may look intimidating, they're so light and the band is so easy to put on!
Tyissa H.
Winston Salem, NC
These are my go to day lashes. They give a bit of drama but they are not too much. They make my eyes pop!!! These are the first brand of lashes that I can wear without being irritated. I get at least 10 wears from each pair when I keep up with them. The double layer also helps with blending the falsies with your natural lashes.
kimberly c.
delano , CA
these are so beautiful omg i love how they fit in my eyes they look so amazing. i’ve used the demi wispies and the regular wispies and these and there all amazing i bought them at Walmart for about 3 dollars there easy to apply and of course i would buy them again ! there so affordable and beautiful! here a picture of them
Maggie M.
Stickney il
Ardell lashes are one of my favorite brands. I love the effect the Double Up Wispies give my eye, they really make them pop! I've worn these for hours and hours at times and they don't give you that feeling you have weights on your eyes. I've soak them in water over night and give them a gentle wash and they are ready to use again when I need them.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!