BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Roxana G.
I love the original Demi wispies but the double ups are even better. I love using these when I do a wing because they're shorter in the front and get longer towards the end.
Jess N.
Lincoln, NE
This is not too heavy for the eyes and it fits very comfortably! It's also easy to apply and looks natural when applied! The pricing is also perfect because you can reuse it a few times til you dispose of it!
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually love to splurge and go with high end lashes but when I don't want to, these lashes are my go to. They are super gorgeous & the band is super comfortable!
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
I cant speak any more highly of ardell lashes. Theyre really good for drugstore lashes. They rival many high end brands. Theyre my favorite to layer up and create my own custom styles. Though by far my favorite thing abou Them is that they are 1) light weight you cant really tell youre wearing lashes 2) the band isnt thick! I cant stand a super thick band makes for an uncomfortable wear...
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
These lashes look amazing for a night out but are definitely not the easiest lashes to apply. The strips are very bendable, it’s like trying to glue a gummy worm onto your eyelid.
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
These are my favorite lashes. I will never buy any other ones. They are exactly what they say that are doubled up. So thick and fluffy but not too stiff for my eyes, and they are so easy to put on. Perfect for a night out.
evee g.
My favorite drugstore lashes EVER!!!!!!! It's adds the perfect amount of flare and drama to any look. Great for brides. The band is not thick, so it's easy to apply. Perfect for 1st users.
SARA S.
Newport, ME
These have always been my most re-purchased lashes. I love the "real but flirty" look that the wispies line has always given me so when I found these double up lashes in the wispie line I knew I would fall in love! Because they are double stacked, they give that 3D look without being to heavy and I always get like 10-15 uses out of all my Ardell lashes! BTW- I never ever ever put mascara on my falsies, it ruins then so fast.
Anush K.
Glendale, CA
These are the most perfect lashes for any event! Lashes are what can change the look on a face other than eyebrows I believe! These lashes are so afforadable and beautiful that you just can't go wrong in any way
Tiffany P.
Ardell is one of my favorite lash lines the band is super flexible and the look natural within the specific styles and even the more dramatic ones look amazing not so plasticy looking like many other brands
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!