BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
These lashes are absolutely amazing. I tend to purchase 4 at a time because they are always out! These lashes are all that I wear. The band is somewhat thick. They last for about a good month depending on how often you wear them. I wear them when I go out to parties or even if I'm just going shopping. These lashes I definitely recommend.
Jessica G.
Olive Branch, MS
If you're going for a dramatic look without looking like you're going to fly away these lashes are perfect. I wear them a lot. They are doubled so it makes it easier to blend in your natural lashes
Leah D.
I love these ! They are so good for the price point for those of you looking to get the most for your money. I use these very often, and I purchase them from my local cvs.
Jess N.
Lincoln, NE
This is not too heavy for the eyes and it fits very comfortably! It's also easy to apply and looks natural when applied! The pricing is also perfect because you can reuse it a few times til you dispose of it!
Roxana G.
I love the original Demi wispies but the double ups are even better. I love using these when I do a wing because they're shorter in the front and get longer towards the end.
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually love to splurge and go with high end lashes but when I don't want to, these lashes are my go to. They are super gorgeous & the band is super comfortable!
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
I cant speak any more highly of ardell lashes. Theyre really good for drugstore lashes. They rival many high end brands. Theyre my favorite to layer up and create my own custom styles. Though by far my favorite thing abou Them is that they are 1) light weight you cant really tell youre wearing lashes 2) the band isnt thick! I cant stand a super thick band makes for an uncomfortable wear...
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
These lashes look amazing for a night out but are definitely not the easiest lashes to apply. The strips are very bendable, it’s like trying to glue a gummy worm onto your eyelid.
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
These are my favorite lashes. I will never buy any other ones. They are exactly what they say that are doubled up. So thick and fluffy but not too stiff for my eyes, and they are so easy to put on. Perfect for a night out.
evee g.
My favorite drugstore lashes EVER!!!!!!! It's adds the perfect amount of flare and drama to any look. Great for brides. The band is not thick, so it's easy to apply. Perfect for 1st users.
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!