BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Double Up Wispies - Ardell's Double Up Wispies have the best-selling lash style wispies stacked to create an even wispier and more dramatic eye look. - Double Up Wispies

Ardell Double Up Wispies
  • "If you want drama this is a good pair for you! Not to long, but super thick! These will dress up simple makeup or put wonderful finishing touches on a full glam look." in 276 reviews
  • "So natural looking and easy to apply! I love them for when I want to look my best at an event! " in 265 reviews
  • "Best lashes I've used. I though at first that they were going to be over dramatic since I have a small eye, but when I wore them I got so many complements and nobody could believe me that they were fake lashes. They are very comfortable and the band isn't thick which is what gives it the illusion of real lashes. The band is also very flexible so it makes it easy for everyone, even for people who've never used lashes before." in 84 reviews
Estrella L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This are one of my favorite drugstore lashes , I can re use them many many time if I really take care of them, put them back in the packaging after every used and I love again how affordable they are, I recommend this 100%
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful ,affordable,easy to apply, can be found in so many stores from pharmacies, department stores,and beauty supply stores. You could have great lashes without spending $30 for a pair...
Morgan S.
These are the first false lashes that I've ever been able to apply by myself. They stay on all day and they look beautiful! I always get so many compliments on them and I've gotten more than my money's worth out of them in uses. Would recommend and will certainly buy again !
Amy H.
Warren, MI
These eyelashes are great for events. If you are a beginner I recommend giving this brand a try. It can be tricky however at first applying these, but with a quick trim you're good to go.
Shannon O.
Kingman, AZ
I’ve received so many compliments while wearing these lashes and they’re so inexpensive. I bought them at target and they look amazing on. They’re very cute and look great on their own or with a dramatic eye look.
Jessica V.
I lived have these lashes complemented my eyes. I recommend these. Sadly my local target was out of stock so I had to go to an ulta store to go get some. They are affordable and beautiful !
Dhara S.
These are great lashes! Beautiful and full. A lot of people discount drugstore lashes but seriously these are wonderful and easy to put on. They pack a big punch and are wispy and beautiful
SierrA M.
Perry, OK
Ardell lashes are my go to for falsies. I use the duo lash glue and I usually buy them from Ulta or sallys. I Use them often and they last me several weeks. They are worth the money.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Nice lash for people who like more of a dramatic look. Not over dramatic to the point it looks bad with a simple eye look. Comfortable to wear all day and looks good with many eye looks!!
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Ok these are definitely ALWAYS in my freelance kit. They are the perfect lash if you want drama and sexiness but don't want to look like you taped a hairy caterpillar to your eyelid. They are so light and comfortable too!
Nicole M.
Toronto, ON
What is the best eyelash glue?
Breanna W.
Are these lashes good for certain events such as prom? If not what do you guys recommend?
Areli S.
Are these worth it?
Vanessa F.
Can you reuse these?
Blake S.
Orland, IN
Which Ardell lashes are your favorite?!